Sabotage

Options
I think I just sabotage myself sometimes. Way over the calories for dinner this evening. Back to the drawing board tomorrow.

Replies

• JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    Tomorrow is another day! We all deserve to have a treat every once in a while. As long as it is not the norm. Good luck tomorrow!
  • kyrstensmom
    kyrstensmom Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is a new day and a new opportunity to eat well...
  • nel0311
    nel0311 Posts: 248
    Options
    yep just dont make it a habbit
  • Aussie4870
    Options
    try and change your mindset...

you are not going on a diet...since i do not know a single person who has gone on a diet actually be successful in the long term and keep the weight off for good...

change your lifestyle...eat to live, dont live to eat...get in some exercise on a daily basis...plan your meals and stick to eating what you have at home and stay away from the drive-thru's...

i know its hard...believe me, as a former 300lber i know how tough it is...but you can do it...

get up tomorrow...tell yourself that you can do it and have a great day!!!
  • cathdrew2
    cathdrew2 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I find it very easy to go over if I log *after* I eat. Try to log first and then there can't be an "oops!" after the fact. You will be very conscious of crossing the line of the portion you logged versus what comes after. Make sure you are getting a steady supply of protein throughout the day-really helps me to avoid binging later.

Can you take an evening walk? Exercise cancels out those "oops".

As everyone has said, tomorrow is a new day. Start fresh. Make a plan first thing.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    One day won't hurt! It's in the past and tomorrow is a new day. :)
  • Sweetpea3963
    Sweetpea3963 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the support and here's to getting back on track today!