My Progress twin comparison, started Jan 2011, lost over 70l

Options

Replies

• LittleFootHafner
    Options
    You look absolutely AMAZING - Congratulions on all of your hard work!! ;)
  • brisimmons
    brisimmons Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Before I read the caption, I thought you were on the left in both photos, which was impressive. But then was even more impressed to see you were on the right! Awesome results in under a year! Thanks for posting.
  • MJKing2
    MJKing2 Posts: 177
    Options
    That is amazing! Way to go! You look fabulous.
  • MsKekeSoFocused
    MsKekeSoFocused Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Your before pic, you two dont look like twins to me, but your after pic..OMG...You are doing a great job..You look just alike now and you both look great...Keep up the great work
  • TamiFanni
    Options
    Amazing! You girls are Gorgeous & can't tell you apart now forsure:drinker: :heart: My mother is a fraternal twin & always is neck in neck with her sis hehe.

Congratulations on Winning the Contest too! The Winds have shifted Fantastic Work! What was your down fall that you've corrected (inquiring minds want to know:laugh: )
  • alyaouellet
    alyaouellet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing!
  • abigailhutch
    Options
    Wow!!!!! Hot is right! Ya'll look so great! Girl you have done so amazing!!!!! I can't wait to say I'm 70 pounds down! Keep up the good work! You definitely look fabulous!
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    THESE ARE THE CUTEST PICS EVER. I LOVE IT!
  • leilani♥
    Options
    love it! good job :)
  • NovemberJune
    NovemberJune Posts: 2,525 Member
    Options
    70 lbs since january is amazing! you look great! congrats :D
  • msmonique0919
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS on taking your health back and on the campaign win! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • shaj316
    shaj316 Posts: 161
    Options
    Congrats! What a cool way to see the difference...When most people lose the weight, I'm always amazed how they figuratively look like a completely different person. However, you literally look like a different person...your sister!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    you go girl!!
  • kandrews24
    kandrews24 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Wow such a change! Thanks a ton for sharing! You look like yourself again. What a wonderful thing. Keep on taking care of yourself.
  • sarahemily86
    sarahemily86 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    70 lbs in less than a year! Congrats to you girl!! You look fantastic!
  • theprices
    theprices Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    AMAZING
    great job girlfriend! you look great!
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    Wow! You do look thinner then your sis too. Feels great huh!! Awesome job darlin!! Keep up that motivation and make sure and sprinkle it on others! :happy:
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! How absolutely awesome are you??? Well Done!

I couldn't agree more!!!
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Very inspirational! Keep working out and doing such a great job stayin on target. Did you try anything else before MFP?
  • Sharon009
    Sharon009 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    How awesome! I am twenty pounds heavier than my twin and dont plan on losing to her weight.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!