rode my bike....

Options
yup, this is a big success for me. I sat in my car after I dropped the kids to school.....it is cool, overcast and spitting rain.....I thought of all the excuses NOT to get on my bike.....My husband bought it for me last christmas....I have ridden it once. Anyway....I ignored all my reasons "not to ride" and geared up and did it! I didn't melt in the rain....I rode for 15 min......and burned 172 cal. and it felt GREAT!! ok.....next!!!!

Replies

• JIsh09
    JIsh09 Posts: 158
    Options
    Good job!
  • melindenmark
    melindenmark Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    good on you!! its hard to ignore the excuses sometimes so well done for doing it and keep it up :D
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    That is great! You inspired me to take my bike out of the shed, replace the two flat tires and get riding! :flowerforyou:
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep it up, great job!
  • everydaypam
    everydaypam Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's excellent! The mental battle is one of the hardest when it comes to exercise. I need to borrow some of your commitment some of these days :smile:
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You will love it!
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    Great job! Do it again!! I started out at 10 minutes, three days a week, now I ride nearly every day. Great way to up the calorie burn!!
    Keep it up!
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    Good for you! Ride that bike like you stole it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!