Halloween is Coming!

Options
inskydiamonds
inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
Halloween is coming!
What is everyone going to be for Halloween this year?
Additionally, what do you want to aim to be next year, when you will be in a different place physically?

Replies

• Pronoiac
    Pronoiac Posts: 304
    Options
    A very classy Devil. it seems to fit my personality. ; )

Next year I am going as a witch doctor, wearing nothing but a loin cloth and some well positioned tribal adornments!
  • gennybunny1
    Options
    This year I am not going to dress up, Next year though, totally going as Betty Boop. Oh Yah!
  • sjkcarter
    sjkcarter Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    This the costume plan for this year. I have worn costumes in the past that have showed more skin, but I think this is more revealing because it hugs every curve, and that is very scary. My ultimate halloween costume goal is the catwoman costume that Halle Barry wore in the movie. Hoping that will be next year.

http://www.partycity.com/product/adult+black+widow+costume+-+iron+man+2.do?sortby=ourPicks&pp=60&size=all&navSet=110792
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Just going to be mom and help my daughter dress up and take her trick or treating. . She wants to be a pirate though. . and she specified. . I want to be a boy pirate. . mom. . .NOT a girl. . lol . Got to love it~:bigsmile:
  • bariachic
    bariachic Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I don't think I'm going to dress up this year seeing as my costume options are: Beth Ditto or the Michelin Man.

Next year I wanna be a sexy nurse or something equally as classless and cheesy, because I was never able to be!!!
  • m0_0m
    m0_0m Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a witch doctor THIS year. Booya! But I do planning on wearing a tad more than a loin cloth..October is chilly after all!
    A very classy Devil. it seems to fit my personality. ; )

Next year I am going as a witch doctor, wearing nothing but a loin cloth and some well positioned tribal adornments!
  • Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    We probably won't dress up because we don't have anyplace to go, but I was thinking that Xena Warrior Princess would be fun and my husband could be Hercules.*LOL*

Shannon
  • LiL_MisS_C
    LiL_MisS_C Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am going to be an adorable 50's pin up girl. I got the cutest long black dress with white polka dots. I hope to at least be down a couple of inches by Halloween. The dress fits me well, but I could definately make it look even cuter with some inches lost. ;)

Crystal
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I'm Wonder Woman and the bf is The Hulk!
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to be Pocahontas if I can find a costume I really like!! Last year I was Red Riding Hood, I had to wear a plus size costume..This year I'm hoping to fit into a Medium!! :)