Ripped In 30 Days 9/21/11 - Starting Week 3 Check In

Options
For those that a part of this thread: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/348569-ripped-in-30-days-starting-today-9-21-11-care-to-join-me

And/Or This one: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/355186-ripped-in-30-days-9-21-11-starting-week-2-check-in?page=1#posts-4895288

Hi to all of you! Week 2 was officially completed yesterday!

Today starts Week 3 Level 3.

Okay, Level 3 was kick in the shorts. My legs where on fire in the first curcuit. This one is going to be tough! On the lighter side, the exercises flew by!

In any event, it's time for a weekly check-in.

Post your stats!

Starting Week 1 - 9/21/11:
Weight: 182 pounds
Waist: 37.7 inches

Starting Week 2 - 9/28/11:
Weight: 179 pounds
Waist 37 inches

Starting Week 3 - 10/5/11:
9/28/11 Weight: 179 pounds
9/28/11 Waist 36.5 inches

When I stepped on the scale today my weight was 177. I will hold off on recording it as 177 as my weight seems to be fluctuating from about 176 to 179, so I am leaving at 179 to see where I am over this weekend. Maybe when the scale hits 175 I'll put 177 (kind of what I've been doing since starting MFP.

As I mentioned last week, I am keeping other measurements besides what I have posted, and I have some peculiar results with some of them. Overall, I have reductions in my chest, arms, waist, hips and legs. I am definitely seeing some change when I look in the mirror as well. I still have a bit of fat to lose off my torso. I am taking my measurements the same way each time, but am skeptical at the rapid losses on my chest, waist, hips and arms as it has pretty much been a half inch each week. That's 1 inch each in the last two weeks! I guess I will say I am skeptically optimistic!

I will have to wait and see how they pan out over the next two weeks.

How are you all doing?

Replies

• jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    oh level 3... u're a hard one! but i enjoyed the workout!
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but do believe today marks the halfway point!

Ripped in 15 days here we come!! Lol!
  • EPICSRT
    EPICSRT Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Day 6 of Level 3 completed! Tomorrow is a rest day and then on to Week 4!

We're almost through Ripped in 30!

How are you doing with it?

I did notice that in the first circuit she skips the repeat of the static squat with inverse rows so I've been hitting the pause button and doing a second set before moving to cardio.
  • jennor8or
    jennor8or Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    ugh... level 4 has been kicking my butt :p