Hello All

Options
I just found this way to fitness yesterday and I have started to log my food on a dailey bases. I really need to loose 100 lbs. and I need all the support I can get. I have struggled with my weight most of my life and I probably have lost enough weight to make 2 adults, but I am at it again and I really want to do this and keep it off. I am not doing this to be pretty or for anyone but myself. I just want to be at a healthy weight. I know I will feel better and be happier because carrying this around affects my thinking and emotions as much or more than my physical self. So I am welcomed to all suggestions and recipes and just plain understanding in this struggle. Thanks

Replies

• purpletrillium
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it, just take one day at a time. I just started again, I failed once, but that's it.
    I'm searching for good meal ideas. I will start exercising again and drink water. Friend me if you want!
    Maryanne
  • htmeadows
    Options
    Let me encourage you. I have only been doing MFP for 6 days and need to lose about the same as you over a period of one year. I've found it amounts to making good choices (like many other things in life). MFP is a great help in making those choices. Maybe we can help encourage each other for the next 51 weeks. :-)
  • hnewett
    Options
    Welcome to the club :) My best advice is to really make sure you own what you eat. Make sure to put EVERYTHING in your diary... and when it comes to losing weight it's best to overestimate intake and underestimate output if you're in doubt of the correct count. Take your time and remember that you're going to fluctuate daily, but should be losing weekly... so maybe only weigh your self once a week or once every other week. You've made the decision to do this and you totally have the capacity :smile: