Can you see a difference? (-10lbs pictures)

Options

Replies

• louisebear
    Options
    yes ur shoulders are slimmer, u now have a gap between ur legs and ur back and tummy seem slimmer. could u tell me how u got ur waist slimmer???? do u do sit ups or just diet??
  • Scott_Parkinson
    Scott_Parkinson Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    There is a good difference. Remember that you see yourself everyday, so you don't notice the small changes as they happen. It's important to remember that a lot of this is mental. It's how you feel about yourself. I'm down 10lbs too. I feel like I look exactly the same, but I feel so much better. You may not notice the physical, but you will certainly notice the mental and emotional changes. That is the more important part, at least in my opinion.
  • ssnichole987
    ssnichole987 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous! I can see a difference. Your face is a little thinner and overall you look leaner. Great job and congrats on 10 lbs!
  • tricia3368
    Options
    I can eethe weight loss in your back, stomach and face! great job! keep up the good work
  • miss_sarcastic
    Options
    I see a difference (I just copied and pasted the links into browsers tabs and flipped through each before and after quickly to notice little changes).

Mainly in your stomach/waist, and the same area of your back.

Awesome job! I know what it's like to feel like YOU can't see changes...but they are THERE! Keep it up! :)
  • FitnessDivaK
    Options
    I can TOTALLY see a difference!!! You probably don't see it because you look at yourself everyday. Whatever you're doing is working :-) Keep it up! You look great!!!
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Very noticeable difference girl. 10 lbs makes a huge difference. Congrats and keep on going if you feel like :). You already look amazing though. All toned up.
  • Teeteetare
    Options
    You look great! I can totally tell the difference!
  • FAVOLOSOMII
    FAVOLOSOMII Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I see a difference! YAY YOU!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    You look great, and with that much of a change in just ten pounds, I'm not sure where you think another 35 pounds is going to come from. I think you'll reach your goal long before then. :smile:
  • Mommy2CCCC
    Mommy2CCCC Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes I can tell!!! Big changes with 10 lbs. lost! Congratulations!!!!
  • Garfy
    Garfy Posts: 41
    Options
    Yes, I can see a difference, particularly around the hips & your waist.

Have you been measuring yourself? It is certainly worth doing so if you haven't been.
    Do you clothes feel any looser?
    These things can also help you keep motivated.

Keep going you are doing great !

Angie
  • c00ncc
    c00ncc Posts: 55
    Options
    Wow great job! I can see the difference for sure!!! AWESOME JOB!
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Really? You can't see the difference? :cry:

I can definitely see it. Especially if you look at the lines of your sides near your elbows. Everything looks smaller, even your belly button! You look so good! Keep up the great work. I am so happy for you. I just wish you could see what we all see. :flowerforyou:
  • arsenal45
    arsenal45 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Definite difference. Keep doing what you're doing!
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    You can totally see a difference, especially in your shoulders (they aren't as broad or rounded) and your back (no more skin folds).

I lost 15 lbs and couldn't really see any difference, someone had to point them out to me. Also, I took measurements, 3 inches off my waist.

Have you considered keeping a lil progress notebook (measurements at hips, waist, bust)? Something you can fit into your purse and look at whenever you need a pick me up (seeing your accomplishments can be so uplifting & encouraging!).

You're doing a great job, keep up the good work because it's most definitely is working!
  • Gwendalyne
    Gwendalyne Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Huge difference! Keep up the great work!
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    You trimmed down and lost some serious inches in your tummy, back, and obliques - keep it up!
  • teena82
    teena82 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is so funny that you did this because I just made a collage of myself with a 10lb difference (160 to 150lbs) to see if I could tell on myself! You can totally tell!!...I would share my pics with you but I dont think Im ready for everyone to see, LOL! Good job, keep up the hard work!
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    That is so funny that you did this because I just made a collage of myself with a 10lb difference (160 to 150lbs) to see if I could tell on myself! You can totally tell!!...I would share my pics with you but I dont think Im ready for everyone to see, LOL! Good job, keep up the hard work!

Share! You never know who you may inspire :)

For OP, are you kidding? You can definitely see a distinct difference! Where should I start...shoulders, stomach, everywhere. Just keep doing whatever it is that you're doing!