I'm a newbee!

Options
Hello everyone! I just started this week. I find the food tracker immensely helpful. I had no idea I ate so many litle "snacks" until I started logging my food consumption...wow! I ate alot more than I thought I did..

Replies

• K4thrine
    Options
    Hiya
    im new too! and thats exactly what i found! i didnt realise i was eating up to 800 cals a day in snacks!!
    Good luck to you , hope it all goes well!
  • sugarnspicere
    sugarnspicere Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's shocking really when you first look at everything your putting into your body. After being here a week I found that I am much more conscious of what I am eating. It's a great feeling. I wish you the best of luck on your weight loss journey!

Robyn
  • Robrowald
    Robrowald Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    The tracking makes me feel more accountable. I think that more than anything helps with the management of weight.
  • SCHerrod
    Options
    I just started yesterday and I had no idea either! I thought it was a conservative eating day... but I logged it and ate almost 800 calories OVER! Wow!
  • timothyjkiser
    timothyjkiser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    In addition to counting calories, if you share your food diary with friends...you go to the kitchen to get something to eat and think...

"I have to log this in my diary and all my friends will see it...better get an apple!" :laugh:

Still looking for more friends to encourage and support. Friend me if you wish.