Making friends :)

Options
Hi everyone my name is Kaylee. Just wanted to get on here and find some friends going through the same things I do. I feel more motivated when other people are trying to achieve the same goal I am. I have 100+ Pounds to lose. Good luck to everyone and their goals :)

Replies

• cdstormer
    cdstormer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaylee, my name is Candace. Welcome! Feel free to add me if you would like. I'm struggling to really dig in and do this. I think, the more friends the merrier! Good luck to you.
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hello Kaylee,

The support system is awesome om MFP, you've come to the right place! Welcome!
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site, feel free to add me as well, its great to have the support ad encouragement!!! Good luck!!!
  • xsnuffyx
    xsnuffyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I look forward to hearing about how everyone is doing.
  • blueskies333
    Options
    Hi Kaylee,

Welcome, I too am trying to loose weight, lol hence being here. My name is Laura, are you trying any specfic diet plan? I binge alot, so I am just trying to eat more healthly for a start and go from there : ) Treid a couple of times on here but always end up back at same place lol ; so trying again.

Good luck Kaylee

Laura XX
  • xsnuffyx
    xsnuffyx Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Hey Laura,

Im not following anything specific. Just eating better and watching my calories. When I try to do something strict I always fall of course. Good luck to you, you can do it!
  • fontrella
    fontrella Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi Kaylee!

I am new here as well, I joined back in this site back in the summer but stop coming to the website and posting. I also have 100+ to lose. I will like be friends if you want to add me.:smile: