Which Star???

Options
Post who you would love to look like..Which actress, singer, ext Do you wish you had the body like?

It's just for fun :D

Mine would be Rachel Bilson

Replies

• beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I would love to have Kate Winslet's body. She is rocking the curves and is not too skinny. She looks healthy and fit.
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Jason Statham :happy: :drinker:
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    Most definitely either Emma Watson or Dianna Agron. Soooo tiny and lovely. Or Jayma Mays, she is ridiculously tiny.
  • ZumbaQueenKelly
    Options
    Carrie Underwood, especially those legs!
  • KimmehL
    KimmehL Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Scarlett Johannson...
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options
    I would love to have Kate Winslet's body. She is rocking the curves and is not too skinny. She looks healthy and fit.

Yeah she is very gorgeous...
  • breen1ka
    Options
    I'm totally going to have to agree and go with Kate Winslet....just gorgeous
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Carrie Underwood, especially those legs!

She does have great legs...I think she's starting to get a little too thin for me, but she will always be gorgeous (and my favorite, lol)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Beyonce or Rihanna. both have curves
  • Estrella30
    Estrella30 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    a mixture of Beyonce and JLo... hahaa =)
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    xena.jpg

raaAwr!
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    Jennifer Anniston; we are the same age and she looks awesome.
  • Tiffanyluvsaaron
    Options

She does....Isn't she the one who got hit while out for a jog not to long ago?
  • skarr28
    skarr28 Posts: 98
    Options
    I would like to have a similar body to Angelina Jolie when she did the TombRaider movies (feminine & athletic). Without the extra pounds, I have a pretty much boyish figure, thick waist, narrow hips, but I still have a butt, lol, so I tend to admire similar physiques. Like Charlize Theron (althoguh she's a bit too thin for me, I wouldn't wanna be that thin)

or Milla Jovovich (especially in the action films she does) and Michelle Rodriguez.. Both strong but feminine actresses.
  • tyadrake
    tyadrake Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Eva Mendez- beautifully coloring and perfect curves!
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options

She does....Isn't she the one who got hit while out for a jog not to long ago?

That was Reese Witherspoon.
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Most definitely either Emma Watson or Dianna Agron. Soooo tiny and lovely. Or Jayma Mays, she is ridiculously tiny.

While I LOVE Jayma Mays on Glee, I wouldn't want to be that tiny. I think it works for her role on that show, but otherwise... :ohwell:

As for me.... I'd love to look like Allison Stokke!!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/313545-the-15-sexiest-athletes-to-watch-for-in-2010#/articles/313545-the-15-sexiest-athletes-to-watch-for-in-2010/page/16
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    Definitely Kate Winslet for a realistic and possibly attainable shape. If I were totally dreaming I'd have to choose Gwen Stefani.
  • queenmegan
    Options
    Eva Mendez or Rachel McAdams. I definitely still want to keep my curves, but have a flat tummy and look classy :) I'm all for having the Marilyn Monroe or Bettie Page body :)
  • GingerDarlene
    Options
    Scarlett Johansson; that would be my other choice.