pug lovers?

Options
Are there any fellow pug lovers out there? I have 2 myself, an almost 5 year old and a 2 year old that my boyfriend and I just adopted. Lollie and Padme :) how are the pugs with you exercising? my younger one loves to run with me on cooler days, and my older one loves to cry for cuddles when i'm working out ;)

DSC01372-Copy.jpg

Replies

• UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    ME! Here are my three (Mojo, Wookie and Yoda)

2898572584_4b03879517.jpg
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    omg so adorable!!!! did you take them to get pics taken?? I was thinking of taking them to see Santa at PetSmart this year... HAHA! and I love that we have pugs that have star wars names!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I had a pug as a kid. Only pet I've ever owned and likely will ever own. Mugsy. I loved that damn dog.
  • pamela94
    Options
    Love them, I have 3....Chigger, Chloe, and Jack. They are spoiled rotten, but I would not have it any other way.
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    I had a pug as a kid. Only pet I've ever owned and likely will ever own. Mugsy. I loved that damn dog.

best dogs ever :)
  • Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    i love pugs. We have 2, Paisley and Emmy :) They are both really petite and fawn colored, They are really adorable! Wish I knew how to share pics on here of them... As for exercising, they dont really care for it. Lol they are both more cuddle bugs then anything but they do play pretty hard with the other dogs we have. You'd be surprised how much our pugs scare our pitbulls, LOL! Its so funny to watch :)
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    Love them, I have 3....Chigger, Chloe, and Jack. They are spoiled rotten, but I would not have it any other way.

i spoil mine like rotten too! but they spoil me with love.. never had another animal that was so forthcoming with affection :) cute names!!
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    This is Stud (aka Studly Thurston McMuffin) He's 5 y/o and such a weirdo

stud-2.jpg

tyiee.jpg
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    i love pugs. We have 2, Paisley and Emmy :) They are both really petite and fawn colored, They are really adorable! Wish I knew how to share pics on here of them... As for exercising, they dont really care for it. Lol they are both more cuddle bugs then anything but they do play pretty hard with the other dogs we have. You'd be surprised how much our pugs scare our pitbulls, LOL! Its so funny to watch :)

thats so funny! i think pugs think they're german sheppards or something.. mine go right up to the big dogs to play! but they are big cuddlers too. as for pic sharing.. you can create a photobucket account then copy the IMG code in from uploading a pic.. change the "IMG" in the front and back of the link to "img" and thats how I did it.. and is Paisley named after Brad Paisley?
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    This is Stud (aka Studly Thurston McMuffin) He's 5 y/o and such a weirdo

stud-2.jpg

tyiee.jpg

lol i love his full name! I've met stud before.. he's a handsome devil :)
  • UpEarly
    UpEarly Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    omg so adorable!!!! did you take them to get pics taken?? I was thinking of taking them to see Santa at PetSmart this year... HAHA! and I love that we have pugs that have star wars names!!!

I'm actually a photographer, so I do my own studio portraits of my puggies! :-)
  • Brandie1988
    Brandie1988 Posts: 30 Member
    Options

thats so funny! i think pugs think they're german sheppards or something.. mine go right up to the big dogs to play! but they are big cuddlers too. as for pic sharing.. you can create a photobucket account then copy the IMG code in from uploading a pic.. change the "IMG" in the front and back of the link to "img" and thats how I did it.. and is Paisley named after Brad Paisley?

She is named after brad paisley actually, When we went to pick her up thats what was playing on the radio on our way there and on the way back home :)
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    see its a sign! love the names :)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    A friend from high school has this lovely pug...

pug.jpg
  • mary_kate23
    Options
    omg!!!! my pug has the same hat haha! too cute! oogly eyes!!
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Two of my sisters are pug lovers.......

I think they're insane.

:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I have a Pug thats 11 and I love that insane little guy!!! PUGS ARE AWESOME!!!!
  • foremant86
    foremant86 Posts: 1,115 Member
    Options
    ack!! so much cuteness!
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Pugs are adorable! I'm more of a cat person myself but for a cute little munchkin like that, I'd make an exception!
  • Molly_Louise
    Options
    Pugs are my favourite dogs! When I have my own house, I WILL have a black pug called Barry. Don't ask why I'm going to call it Barry, it just seems like a very puggy name to me! :laugh: