Supplements?

Options
Hey guys!

Currently I'm taking fish oil, multi vits and vitamin e.. What are some other good supplements y'all are taking? I don't want to do any "weight loss" pills because I took them years ago and had pretty severe heart palpitations and ended up in the hospital.. so anything natural I would love to hear!!

Thanks!
Jenina

Replies

• emilydmac
    emilydmac Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Calcium!
  • The_Saint
    The_Saint Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Milk Thistle for liver support (IMO this is the most important supplement after Omegas and Vitamins)
    Cranberry for kidney support (High Protein Diet.....needs it)

Those are my dailys
  • queenmegan
    Options
    I take fish oil and a multivitamin as well as vitamin C, bee pollen for my immune system and amino acid (post workout).
  • jedinight32
    Options
    I take triple strength fish oil, a multi with 1400 IUs of Vitamin D, and a Calcium/Magnesium + Vitamin D supplement. Ladies have to take care of those bones!
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    CL Fish oil
    CL Orange Triad multi-vitamin
    CL Oximega Greens
    Whey protein when I am unable to get protein from whole foods
    On training days I'll take creatine chelate tablets
  • staceyseeger
    staceyseeger Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    Multi-Vitamin, B12 for energy (I am deficient), Magnesium for recovery, Vitamin C for building immune system, Probiotic & Iodine for supporting Immune system, as well.
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Add a probiotic and Vitamin D
  • JenniferVegas
    JenniferVegas Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    You're taking pretty much what I'm taking.

Fish Oil - To help my skin and hair. I heard hair can fall out during dieting and fish oil helps.

Vitamin E - To help with the skin elasticity and nullify any loose skin after weight loss.

Multivitamin - Just to ensure I'm getting my nutrients.
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Protein...
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    All women of childbearing years should be taking folic acid whether they think they are planning on having kids or not - because you never know when one can slip past the goalie.

:flowerforyou:
  • joejccva71
    joejccva71 Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    All women of childbearing years should be taking folic acid whether they think they are planning on having kids or not - because you never know when one can slip past the goalie.

:flowerforyou:

Goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaal
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Multi-vitamin, vitamin d (am deficient), spirulina, and protein.
  • llkilgore
    llkilgore Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Vitamin E - To help with the skin elasticity and nullify any loose skin after weight loss.

You may want to take vitamin C as well. It's essential for the production of collagen.

I take vitamins C, D, and E, fish oil, and Cinnamon