Quorn Recipes???

Options
tilulah1304
tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
hi, im considering tasting Quorn products and am wondering if anyone has any recipes?? even some ideas for lunches and dinners would be great!! i live with my boyfriend so meals for one or two people..

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    quorn have recipes on their website
  • jiggs31
    jiggs31 Posts: 117
    Options
    Hello,

Quorn fajitas - had them the other night and they are amazing!!

One Old El Paso extra mild kit, some quorn steak strips and some salad, peppers, beans, lettuce and sour cream.

Yum yum yum!!!

Plus I keep a Quorn cottage pie in the fridge for quick dinner after spinning. Only 200 cals and good on a cold day.
    Oh - also mini Quorn scotch eggs - awesome snack
  • robynnatasha
    Options
    Quorn mince is great in a chill and a lot less fat than beef!
  • Givemewings
    Givemewings Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I just use it as I would chicken or beef pieces or beef mince.
  • lolollama
    Options
    I am in love with Quorn products!

I make so many things with it!

Mince - Spag bol, taco mince + salad, chilli con carne, lasagne.. I guess any recipe that says mince you just substitute this in!

I have the chicken pieces with salad or in a stir fry.

Not a huge fan of the sausages though!
  • Mirror_Image
    Options
    The Quorn Peppered Steaks are awesome - I have one most mornings with either scrambled or boiled eggs. The gruyere cheese escalopes and mozzerella and pesto escalopes are lovely too.x
  • tilulah1304
    tilulah1304 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    thanks ill definately check out the website.. the fajitas mix sounds yum!
  • DeterminedToBeHealthy
    Options
    Hi. Like @Givemewings says, just use as you would chicken. Quorn chicken style pieces make a nice curry with curry paste, onion and rice. Or try Quorn mince to make a lovely (less fat, hopefully?) Bolognese sauce to have with spaghetti. There's loads you can do - enjoy!
  • tiggersstar
    tiggersstar Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    i eat quorn everyday, they just about do everything you would need for any dish and loads of already made products. you have to go around a variety of supermarkets, as i find asda, tesco and the other shops all do different things.

enjoy

:flowerforyou: