New to fitness pal

Options
I am new to fitness and I need to lose a huge amount of weight (100+) and I'm pumped and ready to go. I have also hired a personal trainer to help me along the way I'm 4 days in and I feel great!!!

Replies

• H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    fitness is great, but what you eat/drink is WAY MORE important to whether you will lose fat or not. make sure you get the nutrition side of things worked out. I went the first 2+ months without doing any exercise and I lost about 21 pounds before I started exercising.
  • gariettafalls
    gariettafalls Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Just remember losing weight is 90% mental. Most of your reward will come from manging your diet and staying far away from unhealthy foods. What to eat? When to workout? Etc....Everything is a choice. Just try to make the right decision

I have a younger brother who lost 100 pounds over the last eight months with good old fashioned diet and exercise. You can do it!

Good luck
  • dmora1967
    dmora1967 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm nervous about this and excited have tried so many new ones and have failed. This seems so new to me, I hope to succeed but I have so many questions hoope to fine the answers here.
  • dugsgirl67
    dugsgirl67 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Good Luck and just keep smiling :bigsmile: !!! I am 5 days in and have lost "5" lbs...where I dont know, but I am doing all I can to keep it up!!

Can't wait to see the new you!

dugsgirl :flowerforyou: