stuck

Options
I seem to stuck in place where my weight loss has reached a plateau. I have changed my exercise routine and tried changing my eating habits. I don't know what else to do. I have tried healthier snacks and increased my fiber and decreased my carbs. But my numbers on the scales are not changing. Sometimes I am gaining weight which is making me even more frustrated. Most people tell me it maybe stress (which I am under a lot at this current time) but I am open to any suggestions and guidance anyone can give. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Cat52169
    Cat52169 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I haven't had any weightloss in two weeks. I was losing 1-2lbs a week and then nothing :sad: I'm thinking/hoping/praying that things will pick up again. I am doing a little more cardio just in case :smile:
  • shanmont
    shanmont Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Girl, i am stuck too. I have not had much of a change at all in 3 weeks. I can tell I am still dropping the inches though. It is very frustrating, but I have come this far and refuse to quit now. Good Luck. It will come. Maybe we'll weight in next week and lose 5lbs in one hit!! Wouldn't that be nice?? LOL
  • ericaboos
    Options
    A very common hurdle on the journey. What may help is tricking your metabolism with fluctuating calorie intake. For example, splurge a little from Friday evening to Sunday, and then tighten the calorie belt Monday-Friday and step up the exercise. I bet by Tuesday you start slicing off numbers again. Keep it up! Don't give up! It's just your body adjusting in survival mode. So be good to yourself and think positively to stay on track.
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,325 Member
    Options
    This past Monday made 9 weeks for me :( up 1 lb down 1 lb !!!
    every Monday !! I have tried everything, my latest was to increase my
    calories per day by 400 and decrease my exercise by around 50 %
    (this is the 40-11th thing i have tried ) So Monday I will see if it made a difference
    in anyway. Will let you know
  • Hartbarney05
    Options
    I had the same problem a few months ago...I still struggle with it but someone gave me this link and It was really informative. I hope you can find something in it to help you =) Also, I always notice a difference when I drink more water so try and drink one more glass a day till you are able to drink your 8 (if that's even a problem for you).

http://castroller.com/Podcasts/TheJillianMichaels/2433786-Debunking The Plateau and Myrtle Potter