Question of the Day- Day 75!!!

Options
ShannaB83185
ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
:heart: Question of the Day- Day 75!!!:heart:

Name one thing your guility of at this very moment!:devil:

*Me-- I let the damn candy section by the checkout line get me! I grabbed and ate a bag of coconut M&M's... they were 210 calories and thankfully I have room for the day for them so I didn't feel that bad at the time but feeling it now lol :sad:

Replies

• beatleschic87
    beatleschic87 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Eating 4 chocolate chip cookies yesterday... augh... homemade too. :grumble: :embarassed: :sick: :mad: :angry:
  • mommyofchaos
    Options
    I just went down and got a large Diet Coke at Jack in the Box...... im addicted :drinker:
  • mgmlap
    mgmlap Posts: 1,377 Member
    Options
    ...being on MFP rather than working...:blushing:
  • EA1604
    EA1604 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just had a slice of pecan pie.
  • bombshellintraining18
    Options
    Fruity Pebbles cereal for breakfast
  • kassied09
    kassied09 Posts: 397
    Options
    Being on MFP rather than homework! UGH.
  • wifeygonzo
    wifeygonzo Posts: 287 Member
    Options

Same here
  • afigueroa_pr
    Options
    A couple of days ago I ate a few pringles chips. Fortunately it wasn't enough to sway me from my calorie total.
  • yvonmac
    yvonmac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Baking oatmeal cookies and eating some.
  • thetiwi1890
    thetiwi1890 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Mike and Ike Tropical candy yesterday and today.
    Nescafe Caramel latte & muffin today
    No exercise today, yesterday or tuesday.........................

:noway:
  • PennyNickel14
    PennyNickel14 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    My birthday was monday. I used this day to literally go hog wild. MEH. Two days worth of calories - but right back on track with extra burn
  • Whatareherthings711
    Options
    guilty? that i'm going to be a fatty at the movies tonight
  • light_shimmer
    light_shimmer Posts: 118 Member
    Options

+1 :)
  • dashbeaujippers
    dashbeaujippers Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    On MFP instead of studying.... feeling so drained, but I have 12 more chapters to read and answer, but I am no longer in the mood!
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    BK double stacker... didn't want it... but ran 12 miles this morning and then didn't give myself enough time to take a shower/dress/pack and have lunch before going to the airport. Got there with only a few minutes to spare before having to board the plane and was STARVING. Had literally only 2 minutes to get food and BK was what was in front of me. Was going to go with only a single stacker. The flight was only an hour so could get something more nutritious on the other side... but the airport BK only has double stackers... so that was what I ended up with. Was so hungry I didn't care what it was.... but now am feeling bad about it. On the positive side, I burned so many calories with the run, I still have tons to go before the day is done....
  • jfrankovich
    jfrankovich Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of nitpicking: that's not a question, and "you're" and "guilty" are misspelled. :wink: :blushing:
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    I'm guilty of nitpicking: that's not a question, and "you're" and "guilty" are misspelled. :wink: :blushing:

Well my apologies I am not nit picky, to me it's a question, I didn't go to school to be an English teacher, I don't have perfect grammer (don't care) and type from my phone :bigsmile:
  • 0SimplymeStacyLea0
    Options
    Love all your questions of the day Shanna! Right now I am guilty of wanting to kick some serious *kitten* :devil:
  • khartley535
    khartley535 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I am feeling guilty for something I haven't even done yet! Scrapbook day is Saturday and I am PLANNING on snacking on VERY bad things allllllllllll day. :tongue:
  • MomBod81
    MomBod81 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here reading this with a spoon of rainbow chip frosting :) But I did get in a great workout and go hiking today...