Losing inches but not weight

Options
Has anyone else been losing inches and not weight? I have been exercising 5-6 days a week, alternating weight training and cardio. I eat all my calories most of the time. Don't get me wrong I am very happy to lose inches ( I went down another pants size!!!) but I still want to drop weight. What can I do to start losing weight again!!

Replies

• falloutgirl
    Options
    Has anyone else been losing inches and not weight? I have been exercising 5-6 days a week, alternating weight training and cardio. I eat all my calories most of the time. Don't get me wrong I am very happy to lose inches ( I went down another pants size!!!) but I still want to drop weight. What can I do to start losing weight again!!
  • Sexy_N_Red
    Options
    Remember that muscle weighs more that fat. If you are loosing inches but not weight you are losing fat. That is more important than weight.
  • blum0133
    blum0133 Posts: 88
    Options
    Yes! I work out everyday. I have lost inchs and am FINALLY losing weight as well, but I lost the inches before the weight.
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    It may be time to increase the intensity of your work-out. If it was me, I'd also cut back on the exercise calories.