I'm new to the site but not to dieting ;)

Options
Hello everyone! My name is Janey and I just found this site. I'd been using another site for a good 3 years, but I've discovered that their calories burned section is pretty darn optimistic compared to this one, to the point where there's a 1000 calorie difference a week between their totals and here. I'm at 215 pounds. My heaviest was 230, and I've never been at a healthy weight. I've been over 200 pounds since the fifth grade, and around 215 most of my life. I'm getting married in April and I'd like to be around 165 by then. Technically that's still a little overweight according to BMI, but that's where I want to be. If I can get smaller ok, but 165 is the dream. Let's see if I can get there. :)

Replies

• minabella
    minabella Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Well I like to be the first one to welcome u to MFP family!! Need a friend or support feel free to add!!
  • RONI11
    RONI11 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    You can get there just stay strong! I've always struggled with my weight too. We can do this! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • peacestar84
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP! I'll send you a friend request :flowerforyou: So we can support each other on our journey!
  • angel2874
    angel2874 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome good luck in your journey!!!