Just introducing myself!

Options
Hello everyone. My name is Megan and I would LOVE to be friends :)

I spend 75% of my time listening to music, riding horses, and, unfortunately, doing homework for the IB program at my school. As far as my weight history goes, I used to be quite thin (117 pounds at my smallest) but have fluctuated up and down about 25-30 pounds since I started high school. Right now I am at the "up" end of the spectrum and I weigh between 145 and 150. I used to want to slim back down all the way to 120 or maybe even 115, but I have really learned how to embrace and love my curves. My boobs got much fuller and so did my figure as a whole, and I really don't want to lose near as much as I used to because I love looking like a sexy woman and not a little girl. Point is, I'm on here to get healthy the right way and stop doing fad diets and cleanses and to get myself looking and feeling comfortable in my own skin, NOT to become a stick.

Feel free to talk to me whenever!!

Replies

• Mark63
    Mark63 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Find your calorie count and just keep track of what you eat and what it costs(calorie wise). Play with it from there and good luck to you.
  • squipen
    Options
    Hi there, My name is Karena, I have two kids 2 and 4, and I need to loose 30kgs!!!! I have issues with my cartildge breaking down in my weight bearing joints, so this makes it very difficult for me to exercise, even swimming is painful. So I thought I would start with my diet, and get that right, once my weight starts to drop, then really get into exercise more. :o)