what do you miss ?

Options
i know diets can sometimes be hard to follow and you usually have to cut out alot of things that you enjoy . so i was just wondering what do you miss ?
**dont get upset that you are being deprived of the foods you love , remember your doing good & sticking to your diet , be proud!**

somethings i miss :

- candy apples & pies around fall time
- fast food ( i havent had it in over 5 months!)
- chocolate , ( i have the biggest sweet tooth)

when i reach my weight goal , i plan on going to mcdonalds to treat myself for all my hard work:smile:

Replies

• pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    I don't miss anything.
    I have everything in moderation or I wouldn't be able to stick to my plan.

If I want to go crazy and have five beers I just exercise harder than I normally would.
  • doriefish1
    doriefish1 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I miss not feeling gulity when I am able to fit in some cookies or ice cream. I happen to love both. Also I miss going out to eat without a plan in my hand. You can still eat at McDonalds, but only if you eat the fruit and yougurt parfait. Not a lot of fun there.
  • virginiejaubin
    virginiejaubin Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    French fries and pizza! I try not to limit myself and eat what I want in moderation and exercice more, but fries and pizza, I just can't afford them in terms of cals anymore...
  • manjingirl
    manjingirl Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    After half a lifetime of managing what I eat very carefully, I can say that yes, I miss being able to just scoff down whatever I want, especially chips, cakes, cakes and cakes.

But then I visit my Mum who has been in a wheelchair for the last 20 years because of lifestyle choices (she and Dad DID just eat whatever they wanted and didn't pay any attention to their diet and exercise), or I get my annual checkup from the doctor to make sure I haven't yet developed any of the family diseases (high blood pressure, obesity, heart disease, arthritis, diabetes, gout), or I play soccer with my sons, or chase my grand daughter around the garden, or run for a charity event, or take long hikes with my friends and I know it's all been worth it.

Now I'm off to the gym.
  • skittybang
    skittybang Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Red meat - - my husband doesn't eat it and I mostly stopped for him. I realized once i stopped my face wasnt a massive, fat slovak mess, but i do miss five guys
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    pizza and ice cream