Newbie Alert :)

Options
Hey Everyone!

First time here. I want to shed a ton of weight by Christmas. I am a college student and the lack of exercise and junk food piled on all the weight. My goal is to reach 110 lbs by eating healthy and exercising. I hope it's not too far fetched! Especially considering I get cravings for chocolate and Indian food lol.

Hope we all can keep each other on track!

Replies

• arosmith79
    arosmith79 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! You have definitely come to the right place. You will find all the help and support you need to reach that goal :)
  • heidil45
    Options
    Hi today was my first day and I think I did okay, my goal is to reach 130 lbs by December 30th! I hope I can keep that goal realistically!
  • lindamowles
    Options
    Hi Im a newbie to I have been on the HCP diet for the past 40 days and have lost 24lbs. That is really a rough diet and I wanted to work on something more a little more normal so I have joined up here. My goals is to lose 36 more lbs by the first of the year and then another 35 by Easter. I need all the moral support I can get!
    Linda
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    Hi Lemonsqueezer,

I think since you are here at MFP that you will do just fine. You must reach out to other MFP members & find what it is that you need if you are struggling in anyway...then you will do just fine. Also you must get some exercise. I find that if you just plan to get outdoors & get moving, it just happens. Then you feel much better...:flowerforyou:

About loving Indian food, I think you shall do just fine as long as you log your calories & get moving. You might just surprise yourself!

Eddiegirl

5'4"
    234---Started Sept. 5, 2011
    Sept. 12, 2011
    Sept. 19, 2011
    Sept. 26, 2011
    Oct. 5, 2011
    125---Goal weight

Yipp!! Yipp! I be doing alright tonight....The Lord says to be content with all things!!!
    I got no complaining to do this fine day....which the Lord has made.
  • WileWilde
    Options
    Your going to do great! Don't stop and don't let yourself get down, it's gonna be great :)
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I have only been here for four days and the support is best ever!! You and do it!!