Replies

• ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    Options
    TOM & JERRY!!!
  • Micheetah
    Micheetah Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Gummi Bears, Snorks, Smurfs, Duck Tales, does Fraggle Rock count, not a cartoon but totally a childhood show?
  • Robyn_T
    Robyn_T Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Since my mother swears that my first full sentence was "By the power of gray skull!" I'm going to assume my favorite was He-man! :laugh:

That was my honey's favorite when he was a kid. His mom tells a story of how, when he was about five, he introduced himself to a new little neighbor girl by saying, "Hi. My name is He Man."
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Gummi Bears and Tale Spin

YES!! Especially Gummi Bears. Love that one.
  • katieruns
    Options
    anyone remember mon-chi-chi?

LOVED THIS!!

Monchhichi Monchhichi
    Oh so soft and cuddly
    With a thumb in your mouth she's really neat
    Fun to wiggle his little feet
    Ya ya ya
    Ya ya ya
    Happy happy Monchhichi
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Thundercats.

Any one watch the new one? Between that, young justice, and clone wars, I'm a shut in on friday nights.

Thundercats! Woohoo!

My son and I DVR the new episodes, I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me.

And of course, Scooby Doo is another favorite....and Justice League!

I used to wake up at 4am to watch Justice League. We didn't have cable where I lived until I was 9, the only Sat cartoons was on the USA network, but because of the time change I had to be up by 4am to watch anything decent. Otherwise it was all Yogi Bear (which I don't mind, but it's no Justice League or Johnny Quest).

Aaaah....good times!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    Angry Beavers and Dragonball Z!!!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    I am feeling really old.
    My #1 Fave was/is and will always be Bugs Bunny. I love that wascally wabbit. (What's Opera Doc, Classic!)I truly thought I was going to grow up and marry him, no kidding! Other favorites include, The Flinstones, The Jetson's, Tom And Jerry and Scooby Doo. I spent way too much time in front of our TV that got 4 channels and you had to get up to change.
    I also like some my kids watched, Power Puff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, and yes Bronwen, Angry Beavers.
  • troy_n
    troy_n Posts: 66
    Options
    Flintstones!
  • jogdog
    jogdog Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
    Captain Planet
    Scooby Doo
    Gummy Bears
    AAAAH Real Monsters
    Duck Tales
    Tale Spin
    Darkwing Duck
    Smurfs

And there was one on Nick that had gnomes in it and they lived in the forest, helped sick animals, used animals to get them around... anybody know it?
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Tom & Jerry!!!!!!
  • poesch77
    poesch77 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Flinestones
    Jetsons
    Smurfs
    Alvin and the Chipmunks
    Anybody remember The Wuzzles?

I got my 6 yr old to love all the old ones....has quite the classic collection!

Now the baby....we watch Bubble Guppies,Uoomie Zoomie (sp?), Dora......graphics have definatly changed!
  • nerdyandilikeit
    nerdyandilikeit Posts: 2,185 Member
    Options
    I am feeling really old.
    My #1 Fave was/is and will always be Bugs Bunny. I love that wascally wabbit. (What's Opera Doc, Classic!)I truly thought I was going to grow up and marry him, no kidding! Other favorites include, The Flinstones, The Jetson's, Tom And Jerry and Scooby Doo. I spent way too much time in front of our TV that got 4 channels and you had to get up to change.
    I also like some my kids watched, Power Puff Girls, Cow and Chicken, Johnny Bravo, Pinky and the Brain, Animaniacs, and yes Bronwen, Angry Beavers.

Oh, Johnny Bravo!!! I had this action figure of him I got from a kids meal or something, but it didn't have that eyebrow he always has up. So I drew it on, and it was a big favorite in my locker during high school. Yes, high school. And the Power Puff Girls! I didn't like Pinky and the Brain or the Animaniacs very much.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I sometimes end up on youtube watching all the intros for classic cartoons!

I used to fancy She-ra, especially in her Adora state! And Cheetarah too!

*ahem*

If you want to extend this to not only cartoons, but childrens TV in general...

Knightmare. I recently found it again on youtube, and watched all 8 series back to back! I still remembered some specific lines, word for word!

I also have the Dungeons & Dragons box set, as well as some Danger Mouse, Visionaries, and Willy Fog DVDs!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,701 Member
    Options
    Way back here.

The Herculoids
    The Galaxy Trio
    Space Ghost
    Bird man
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    New Thundercats? I just watched a clip...

What have they done?!?!?! It looks like just another manga now! :(

And what happened to Lion-o's voice?!?! Dear god....way to kill childhood memories!
  • kje2011
    kje2011 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Pinky & the Brain .... I love that evil little brain :bigsmile:

AGREED - Love this cartoon!
  • onecrazyredhead
    onecrazyredhead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Scooby doo. The only cartoon that should be allowed on TV.:laugh:
  • Marianna194
    Marianna194 Posts: 145 Member
    Options