HELP....

Options
Today is my first day on here so of course I tried really hard to eat right and exercise. However it is telling me I need to eat more calories in a day then I do.So I add more food just to see what it will say and then it says i will gain weight if I do the same thing as I did today everyday. Not sure what I need to do differently.

Replies

• ashyblubear
    ashyblubear Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    i think if u come below your calorie count in a day it's good!! that's what a person on here told me i hope that helps!!
  • SheilaSisco
    SheilaSisco Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    you need to eat at least 1200 NET calories a day... if you're at that and it's telling you you will gain, there's a good chance you don't NEED to lose anything. The other possibility is that maybe your settings are screwed up somewhere... double check EVERYTHING (including personal info... maybe you entered your starting weight wrong....?)
  • Lindseyerp
    Options
    You can have the program set your amount of calories, or you can set it yourself. Did you set it yourself?
  • mamakimmy1
    Options
    The program set it for me.However at the end of the day itis telling me that I didnt eat enough calories and at the sametime it is telling me that if every day werelike today i would gain 2 lbs in the next 5 weeks. I'm so confused. Today I followedsomeone elses1200 clalorie a day diet and the program is still telling me that I will gain weight if this continues.