Asking you for a prayer, believer or not!

Options
13»

Replies

• benzgirl1
    Options
    Prayer done! Be strong for her! God's peace to you both!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Sending prayers your way...I truly hope your sister & her baby will be ok.
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Prayers for you, your sis and the baby....god bless
  • prettybrownround
    prettybrownround Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Prayer sent for strength and protection over ur family
  • rcrea
    rcrea Posts: 80
    Options
    On my knees for your sister and her baby! Praying that our Great Physician place a hedge of protection around them both, restore them back to perfect health, and provide comfort during this frightening time. I am praying for, begging for, and EXPECTING a miracle in the name of Jesus Christ, our Savior and King.
  • JustEllieK
    JustEllieK Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Praying for you both!!! <3
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Praying for all of you!
  • maryanne828
    Options
    i will pray for all of you!
  • GreatSetOfBrains
    GreatSetOfBrains Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    My sister Ended up losing her baby . . I take my sister to lunch today. During lunch I tell her how strong she is and how proud I am of her. She has tears in her eyes. "Don't be afraid to cry little sister." I pull a box from my purse. It's a necklace I bought for her. I was going to give her this " shoe" to add to her first one when her baby was born. ( for those of you who have seen the baby shoes with s birthstone on a necklace, that's what I'm talking about) She stands up in the resturant and comes and sits on my side of the booth. She asks,"Does my baby know I loved him or her?" I tell her she'd be crazy to think otherwise. I ask her to let me show her something. We drive to a spot at the lake. My whole family is there with pink,blue, and yellow balloons. My youngest sister hands her a white one," I think baby Angels like balloons too." We did a balloon release and planted s white rose bush in memory of baby. My sister pulled me aside and told me," I pray someday I can be like you. . ." crazy thing is. . I look up to her! Rest in peace baby, we love you!
  • eddiegirll
    Options
    My dear friend back in the 70's put an ironing board on the couch, she propped her legs on that & that is where she stayed....NEEDS HELP, A WAITER HAND & FOOT, NO REASON FOR THIS SISTER TO GET UP BUT TO GO PEE........PRAYERS GOING UP FOR YOUR SISTER......RECITE PRAYERS OF HEALING AND LIFE FOR THIS BABY, AND STRENGTH FOR YOUR SISTER. CLAIM GOD'S HEALING......IN JESUS NAME WE PRAY AND AGREE FOR ALL THE ABOVE FOR SISTER.....ENCOURAGEMENT, WE TRUST IN YOU JESUS. YOU ARE OUR FATHER IN HEAVEN, WE TRUST IN YOU, HEAL SISTER'S BLOOD ISSUES, LORD WE KNOW YOU ARE OUR HEALER, WE ASK YOUR WILL TO BE DONE IN SISTER'S LIFE...YOU KNOW BEST, WE TRUST YOU FOR YOU KNOW BEST....TEACH US TO FOLLOW YOUR LEADING, WE SHALL TAKE YOUR HAND AS YOU LEAD US FORWARD...GET BIBLE IN SISTER'S HAND'S, LET HER CRY, LET HER LET HER FEELINGS OUT, SHE IS NOT ALONE...THINGS LIKE THIS HAPPENS, WE KNOW GOD ALLOWS IT INCASE SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE FETUS. I DON'T KNOW!

IN HIM,
    Edwiena
  • kabatoff
    Options
    Love, love, love... can't speak right now... tears of sorrow and tears for the love you have for your sister. She will need all of the love to support her and she sounds likely to have you as a sister... Take care.. my prayers are with you!

Janet