First person to notice

Today I had a cute girl at my job notice that i was losing weight. I've lost about 60 pounds in the past six months or so and about 30 since i started on mfp. She was the first person to say something to me that didnt know i was working at it. It felt nice to have someone notice. I also wore a shirt today that i really liked but had outgrown. In about another 10 pounds or so I'm going to buy some new clothes cause the stuff im wearing now was big on me when i bought it, and that was 60 lbs ago. Its nice to still be able to wear some of my old favorites again though.

Replies

• That is the best feeling EVER ! Great job ! Keep up the GREAT WORK !!! Definitely get new clothes~ I think more people will notice then...sometimes when you are "swimming" in your bigger clothes -people won't notice as much-but get some clingy,real fitting items-people will see all your hard work/results!
    Yay !!!!! FOR YOU !!!! :)
  • freder1ck
    freder1ck Posts: 44 Member
    Congratulations!
  • That's awesome!!! Keep it going and keep smiling and be in shape :smile:
  • bmw4deb
    bmw4deb Posts: 1,324 Member
    WTG :drinker:
  • SkinnyForMinnie
    SkinnyForMinnie Posts: 68 Member
    What a great story - way to go -- keep up the good work, and how awesome to have the cute girl noticing you! :bigsmile:
  • idiocracy
    idiocracy Posts: 275 Member
    ...didn't anybody notice he said "cute girl"? If she noticed, ask her out! Good luck!
  • Congrats, keep up the good work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!