HEALTHY Ice Cream!

Options
http://greenlitebites.com/2011/01/20/banana-soft-serve-homemade-one-ingredient-ice-cream/

TRY It!! Just A Frozen Banana In the food processor~
seriously BETTER then soft serve!!!!!!!!! im in LOVE!

Replies

• CindiBryce
    Options
    Yum, can't wait to try it!
  • mandypizzle
    mandypizzle Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm thanks for sharing!! :D
  • livebelieving
    Options
    I am just waiting for my bunch of bananas to ripen as we speak. They will be ready by tomorrow. What a treat!!
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i actually have some bananas in the freezer...they were getting too ripe and i didnt wanna lose em. they are whole tho....maybe my ninja blender could handle it..
    *ponders*
  • Pandorian
    Pandorian Posts: 2,055 Member
    Options
    if the ninja does ice-cubes just fine then it should handle a frozen banana just fine as they seem to freeze less solidly than ice does, that's what I like about freezing grapes too, right out of the freezer they make a nice snack that due to temp may slow you down going through the 20 of them ;)
  • paperlily
    paperlily Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ack, if only bananas would hurry up and come down in price in Australia! I can't wait to try this.
  • WifeNMama
    WifeNMama Posts: 2,876 Member
    Options
    So so yum! I slice bananas before freezing as I am notorious for ruining blenders. Also, once it's creamy, I add peanut butter and cocoa. Oh. My. Land!
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    That. Is. EPIC! Thanks for sharing! Can't wait to try it!!
  • logans05
    logans05 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Could you do this with strawberries?
  • kristinacast
    Options
    i think strawberrys have to much water!! But OMG it is soooooo sooooooooooo good!! you can do it with reg bananas that arnt super ripe i did!!! and i added a lil vanilla and it was great!!!!! my new go to treat!!!