Need Support (a.k.a. friends)! :)

Options
I was on point for the first week I was on here by myself without any friends. The last two days, I have not been on point at all. I realize that I need some support and accountability, just to know that someone is seeing in their news feed that I am/or am not meeting my goals! :) I am supportive of others as well! (well, the three friends I do have on here!)

I am a little shy about asking people to be my friend because I don't want to bother all of you busy people! :) I look forward to meeting some people on here and provide mutual support! Thanks for looking!

Replies

• luckiestmom
    Options
    Jen
    I too am needing as much support as possible. I would be glad to help you out on this journey. I wish you the best of luck and I know you will make it!!
  • cherubcrnp
    cherubcrnp Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    I will friend you both....we can all use all the support we can get!

Pam
  • annemama
    annemama Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I'll take all the friends I can find... life is sweeter that way! I just sent a friend request to you. Stay strong.
  • Logansmom2011
    Logansmom2011 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    you can add me if you want,I didn't have any friends on here until this past week and have been a member since August.Friends on here that are on the same journey you are and trying to make a life change really help keep you motivated and on your toes.Plus knowing they can view your food diary(if your brave enough to make it visible) makes you try harder to make better food choices.One of my friends I've known for quite a few years in "real life" and we both just found out each other were members on here and I just met another person on here this week that in conversation we realized actually lives in the same state and actually only a few counties over which is pretty awesome.
  • mvasallo
    Options
    feel free to add me...and anyone else looking for support! :)
  • queenpushycat
    queenpushycat Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! We all need support and a little push we can get! Cheers and let us move forward to our goals TOGETHER! :D
  • Sheltie4
    Sheltie4 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - am at target and trying to stay there. Completely over going constantly up and down the scales! I am sure you will be successful and wish you good luck.
  • carey282
    Options
    Ok, if I could add friends I would, but I'm a bit new to this and don't really know how to do that yet! :-)
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    Welcome
    feel free to add me:)
    good luck!
  • Semperfione
    Options
    Please do be my friend as well, I will take all three of you or anyone else here, we can do this together, If I can do it...so WILL YOU...:)
  • niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Don't be hesitant to add anyone! Feel free to add me! I've been a member of MFP for a little over a year now but I haven't started using the message board and all the site features until this week. We all can use that extra push. The more support, the better! :)
  • lisa_lotte
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me as well - the more friends the better on here I think :-)

Lisa :flowerforyou:
  • czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I agree with all of the above....love this place! :flowerforyou:
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    We all do! Feel free to add me! :)