Any Military Wives Out There??

Options
Im an active duty Air Force wife. husband is deployed to Afghanistan. trying to keep busy and get in shape while he is away

Replies

• downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    i am an ex military wife! If that is you in your profile pic, you look great already! Welcome to MPF.
  • Ireshgurl
    Ireshgurl Posts: 559
    Options
    Active Duty Coast Guard wife, but my hubby is stationed at a land unit, so he's always home.
  • Tiffysinsanity
    Tiffysinsanity Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Active duty Navy wife right here! We're currently on shore duty.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    So nice to meet you guys!!!
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    Navy wife here. Hubby is currently stationed in Cuba and we are not with him. :( I just have to say that you have some of the best abs I have ever seen on a female!!
  • HawaiiCam
    HawaiiCam Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Army wife here. : )
  • 1goodymom67
    Options
    Ex navy wife. Dh has been out 10 years now. When he was out to sea I had my oldest ds, he kept me very busy.
  • saraann752003
    Options
    Plenty of us out here!!!
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    Im pumped now! Awesome!
  • MereMe
    MereMe Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    My hubby is in the National Guard. You should "friend" LimeyTart on here - she has lost 60+ pounds during her husband's deployment and will get to see him in a few weeks!
  • algebravoodoo
    algebravoodoo Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Spouse of Full time Tennessee Air National Guard here! We used to be active duty Air Force.
  • dbabii00613
    Options
    im new to the "military wife" life. i got married this past august, and i am incredibly blessed with such an amazing and loving husband. we've only known each other since november '10 and we moved in together in march, got engaged in june, and married in august.

i love my husband dearly, and he doesn't want me to change one bit. well, i really want to get back to my high school physique! i used to weight between 115-125, my weight fluctuated a lot cause of stress, and now i hit a crazy 180! i graduated high school in '09. i have no idea where to start with this journey, and i really want to lose weight for his army christmas dinner in a few short months. i want to "wow" his colleagues, and want him to feel proud to be with me. he says that he is proud and i'm beautiful, but still, i can't help that im insecure.

believe it or not, my pic is actually recent, im just really good at finding my angles! lol.

someone help :[
  • Abby8908
    Options
    I am an AD Air Force wife also, and my husband is also serving a deployment in Afghanistan. I had our first child 6 weeks ago, so I'm hoping that MFP can help me lose some of this extra weight before hubby gets home!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I am in the military...and a wife