ANYONE IN THE LATE TEENS/EARLY 20s?

Options
Hi everyone!
I'm 19 going on 20 in a couple weeks and I'm looking for members more around my age range. I've met a bunch of wonderful people on the site so far, but I'd like to meet more people I have more in common with and same life experiences. Considering I haven't had any children or have a career in full swing yet, it'd be nice to meet the younger crowd here on MFP.

None the less, regardless of age, I hope to meet all you lovely souls in hopes to make this weight loss journey together.

I recently joined a 20pound challenge to lose 20pounds by Christmas time.
I'm 5'2" and currently 154lbs with a goal weight of 115-120lbs.

Please feel free to add or message me. I'm definitely looking forward to hearing all about your journey and gaining advice and support.

Thanks! :)

Replies

• lookitscaitlin
    Options
    I'm 19, no kids, studying :) and yeah i tend to find a lot of people that are older
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    Student, 19, single, sophomore in college. :) I have A LOT of young friends! They're awesome!
  • mezzosoprano89
    mezzosoprano89 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Student, 22, single, senior in college!! I'll add you!
  • JRMcCaghren
    Options
    Hi, I'm 20. Studying at UT Austin. Welcome to the site.
  • cheeksv
    cheeksv Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of going back to school but, I am an old lady at 23 lol add me if you would like :)
  • niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yay! Thanks for the reply! 19 and currently in Nursing school. I feel long study nights get the best of my diet and workout plan. Haha! :'(
  • 57rainbows
    57rainbows Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    College grad, but still working jobs I'm overqualified for, so I feel even younger.... lol. 23, and I'm 5'7, 168lbs, looking to hit the 150 mark asap, definitely before Christmas. Woo!
  • snookumss
    snookumss Posts: 1,451 Member
    Options
    Me! I am 21, still sorta in college and running my own food cart :D

Dropping from 200 to 150 (I hope!).

Add me!
  • dream_litotes
    Options
    I'm 20, studying too. (I'm a languages student so I'm currently living in France, which means a lot of different habits and ways of doing things. I haven't yet settled in with good routines, and I hope using MFP might help me with that.)

I was going to think of something else to say but I'm a bit shy so I'll run away now...
  • niicolemariies
    niicolemariies Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    THANKS SO MUCH GUYS! AND 23 IS NOT OLD!!!! :)
  • xStellar
    xStellar Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, full time nurse, part time grad student... trying to find time to stay in shape/get stronger
  • kburns0709
    kburns0709 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    im 22 and an accounting student! i recently broke my nose and had to have surgery so todays my first day back running and I'm really nervous! add me!
  • Nikki881
    Nikki881 Posts: 203
    Options
    Hey! I'm 22, 23 in about a month, in my fourth year at MTA in New Brunswick, Canada, studying music!
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Whoever said 23 is old makes me feel awful! I just turned 24 a few weeks ago :( haha
  • myrtille
    Options
    I'm 19 and studying also! Feel free to add me, I'm definitely looking for extra support and motivation :)
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    helllo ....i'm 22... i hope dat counts... :)
  • R1NRAN
    R1NRAN Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    HI
    Im 21. working was studying but now am working fulltime saving up for OE.
  • penny_eclipse
    penny_eclipse Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Hiya, I'm 23, a full time post-grad student, single, no kids, etc.
    I started on the 4th Jan 2011 at 232lbs and I'm now down to 173.5lbs so I'm well on my way to goal, but it's still hard!

Feel free to add me as a friend x
  • anelahm
    anelahm Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    hello lovlies:) im 22, college student, part-time cashier. id like to make more friends within my age group too. add me ^_^
  • grrrlface
    grrrlface Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I'm 21, trainee hairdresser. Feel free to add me, I've also been looking for more friends around my age. :)