60 lbs down, 20 to go

Options
I just hit my 3/4ths the way there and thought I would share a picture. They are all the same pants. First pic was December at 190 lbs. Then was around April or May at just under 180 lbs then is last night at 159!! My ultimate goal is 140 so i hope to update in the next 6 months with my final picture :)

weightloss.jpg

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Keep up the good work.:flowerforyou:
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Great results thus far!
  • jblev23
    Options
    Wow...fantastic...good for you.
  • damecaite42
    damecaite42 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Keep up the good work! :)
  • JeffGDDG
    JeffGDDG Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • Shweedog
    Shweedog Posts: 883 Member
    Options
    progress.jpg
  • SunshineKisses_2012
    SunshineKisses_2012 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    I just hit my 3/4ths the way there and thought I would share a picture. They are all the same pants. First pic was December at 190 lbs. Then was around April or May at just under 180 lbs then is last night at 159!! My ultimate goal is 140 so i hope to update in the next 6 months with my final picture :)

progress.jpg

Welll i cannot figure out how to do the picture so here is the link!

progress.jpg
  • Manda_H
    Manda_H Posts: 80
    Options
    if anyone can tell me how to make the picture show up, i would appreciate it :)
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    You look great!
  • Manda_H
    Options
    the quote is missing the best pic of them all! lol
  • Gay11nell
    Gay11nell Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Went to the link: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love how the jeans are tooooooooooooo big now - That is awesome!
  • mmmichelle8486
    mmmichelle8486 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    if anyone can tell me how to make the picture show up, i would appreciate it :)

you have to make the IMG into img
  • Manda_H
    Options
    gimme a sec... i need to downsize it
  • mrsjohnson75
    mrsjohnson75 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Great progress!:flowerforyou: Your jeans are going to be falling down soon!
  • sweebeesmom
    Options
    Great work!!! I gotta say, seven kids and the energy to lose weight and exercise! Super Mom!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    you look wonderful . what an inspiration. Keep up the good work!
  • Manda_H
    Options
    Great work!!! I gotta say, seven kids and the energy to lose weight and exercise! Super Mom!

I let my first 5 children be my excuse for why I was about 270-280 lbs when I gave birth to #6!~! I lost all of that after her cause I didn't like any of the pictures of myself with my newborn. I got down to 141.8 lbs after her andt hen gained 5 lbs and eventually got pregnant again... i gained 80 lbs with his pregnancy and that is the weight im currently working off. 62 lbs down, 18 more lbs to go! It has given me my life back and i can actualy play and enjoy my children. I sure didn't when i was morbidly obese!
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Manda_H
    Options
    Silly me forgot to add a higher weight picture!! I dont have one of my back... and i dont have many to pick from cause my hard drive had crashed in November and took most of my pictures withi t but here is one that you can somewhat see my size in

210lbs.jpg
  • Minnesnowtagurl
    Minnesnowtagurl Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    That is impressive! You look great! I am jealous that you have no back boobs! LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!