NSV for me yay!

Options
It sounds dumb, but to me it's a large thing..I have dropped a packet of sugar and a packet of creamer out in the morning. Not only have I bought myself 10 extra calories by doing so, but I have convinced myself that my coffee is still just as yummy.
I also put on a pair of my fav jeans that had gotten too uncomfortably tight to wear this morning..and they FIT PERFECT!! YAY for MFP and thank you for all the support to get this far. I never thought I would do this without buckling and I have stayed with it thanks to my girlfriend, my friend Michele and everyone here. Lookin forward to the next 10 to go away!

Replies

• kaizen31
    kaizen31 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Yay, congrats! :D
  • susanofscottsdale
    Options
    Thank you for sharing the smile.
  • LilPnMeSkinnyFeet
    Options
    Yay Kiki I knew you could do it. So proud of you. I can't wait to read you dropped the nasty coffee.. lol
    9020445.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    That's great; way to go!
  • Benji49
    Benji49 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    That's terrrific. Keep up the good work.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the NSV...this site is SO helpful in staying focused!
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Thank you all. Yes it is VERY helpful and you learn now to look at what you're really puttin on your plate and making better choices. I caught myself evaluating stuff going down the grocery isle, in my head saying "I could use that in replacement of this in that recipe" I was like wow..never thought I would look at a shelf and see "Good" things.
  • slynnmiller
    Options
    yay!!!! So happy for you :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!