Looking for friends to keep me motivated

Options
I need people to encourage me and keep me going on this site and would love to do the same. I am trying to lose weight, yes, but I am also trying to look more toned and lean as well as feeling better in general. I am beginning to train for a half marathon as well, so this will be difficult, but I know I can do it!

Replies

• SaraSatin
    SaraSatin Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    That's an awesome attitude! I would LOVE to train my body to run, have to lose a lot more weight thought I think. I'm looking for a really big support group of new friends who will help me on my journey. :) I'd love to add another friend!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    read my profile. really read it. if you like what you see, send me a friend request (but include a message).

it will be tough. it will not be fun all the time. but it will be worth it.
  • I_L0VE_F00D
    Options
    Well you have come to the right place. People have been so nice on this site! :smile:

Feel free to add me, the more the merrier.
  • rahewson4
    Options
    thanks for the add! it will be a fun and great journey! anyone else who wants/needs some support feel free to friend me!
  • teear
    teear Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am a stay-at-home mother of 3...and yes i eat everything i shouldn't, but now it's my time to eat right, exercise and look and feel good again. ugh, that sounds so much better saying it than doing it. I need motivation and love to help motivate.