Pants on the Ground, Pants on the Ground, Looking like fool

Options
That was me yesterday. My pants fell off!! lol Good thing I was just hanging around at home, but it was pretty funny. My kids and husband cracked up.

I literally only have that one pair of jeans, I had a house fire last year and only bought the one pair because I have been determined to lose weight and I didn't want to buy a whole new wardrobe only to have to buy another new wardrobe later on.

So, today I will be headed out to Goodwill to get a couple things to wear in the meantime. :) I'm super excited. I don't even know what size I will be. My pants that fell off were size 16. I have lost a total of 17lbs :) I'm almost to my first goal!!

Replies

• magicalamanda
    magicalamanda Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! Great job! I still can't run 2 miles straight without wanting to die lol so congratulations on that one too! :wink: I'm super excited for you because I know how hard it is to lose weight! I just weighed in today and have lost my first 10lbs! Now I have 40-50 left to go!

Good luck!
  • zakku1
    zakku1 Posts: 32
    Options
    LOL I always run around singing that when I drop a pant size.
  • rolove
    rolove Posts: 2
    Options
    Insprirational....just wanting to know how you started.
  • nicolie88
    Options
    Hahaha, too funny! We love that song at our house! Congrat's!!!
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    Nice job!!!!!
  • cramernh
    Options
    great.. now Im singing the damn song! LOL
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    haha yep - I have that song stuck in my head too now...and CONGRATULATIONS! That is an awesome thing to happen (especially since it wasn't out in public) :smile:
  • sweetxsour35
    Options
    Awesome job! Yeah, belts are a good investment when losing weight on a budget haha
  • megmariew1
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I had that song stuck in my head for a couple days. lol I was very pleased to go and buy some size 14's and a pair of 12's!! Woohoo!!! I haven't been in a 12 in a loooong time. Super excited!! The 14's are a little loose, but I like the feeling of my clothes being loose now instead of super tight. lol
  • cramernh
    Options
    Thanks everyone :) I had that song stuck in my head for a couple days. lol I was very pleased to go and buy some size 14's and a pair of 12's!! Woohoo!!! I haven't been in a 12 in a loooong time. Super excited!! The 14's are a little loose, but I like the feeling of my clothes being loose now instead of super tight. lol

if pants are a little loose, they come in handy if its TOM and you get bloated... you want a little wiggle room!!!
  • CrystalS
    CrystalS Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Good problem to have. :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!