P90Xers!

Options
For those of you who LOVE Tony Horton - join me! I'm on week 2 of P90X - my first round since I had my lil girl in Dec 2010. It's kicking my butt - but I am enjoying everyday and loving the journey!

After P90X - I plan to do Insanity! I love Shaun T almost as much as Tony Horton!

My goal is to get into the BEST shape of my life!

Replies

• CCarricato
    Options
    I'm starting week 2 on Saturday! Do you plan on trying out P90X2? I really want to do it before next summer!

I'm really much more of a Chalene Johnson fan, so after P90X2 I will be getting the next Turbo Fire! Do you do anything through teambeachbody.com?

Cassie
  • HisChild2011
    HisChild2011 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I'll join you but I'm on Week 3. And I also plan to do Insanity next. Never tried that one. This is my 3rd go at P90X. I'm gonna graduate this time though :)
  • KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Here for the party...hehehe I finished round 1 of P90X a couple weeks ago and started my second round (on week 2).
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Tony Horton just has me wetting my knickers, hes ace....
  • Gemsmommy2010
    Options
    Hello guys! Nice to see so many P90Xers!!

KyleGA - congrats on becoming a P90X graduate!!

Cassie - My next goal is Insanity - then we'll see. I really want to check out Asylum - not sure about P90X2 - looks intensely scary! I'll see how I feel about it after I'm a P90X grad!
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Options
    Hey, i am on week 2 also of p90x, did my second yoga today and i didnt die as much this time, but feeling pretty good at the end of the 2nd week nearly. I am thinking about doing insanity after p90x looks pretty crazy though lol
  • AndreSF
    AndreSF Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    For those of you who LOVE Tony Horton - join me! I'm on week 2 of P90X - my first round since I had my lil girl in Dec 2010. It's kicking my butt - but I am enjoying everyday and loving the journey!

After P90X - I plan to do Insanity! I love Shaun T almost as much as Tony Horton!

My goal is to get into the BEST shape of my life!

Good luck bringing it! :)
  • canelly
    canelly Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    Can I join?? I'm on week one? And loving it
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Love seeing so many Xer's!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    I'm leaving work right now to go home and BRING IT! I'm still on week one and Tony cracks me up.

Now, go and do it "boys and girls"

:wink:
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    What are we 'bringing' any way.....
  • spongela
    spongela Posts: 107
    Options
    If anyone wants to add me for p90x motivation feel free :)
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    What are we 'bringing' any way.....

IT!
  • Gemsmommy2010
    Options
    I love all the motivation from the P90Xers! Helps on days like today when I'm so sore!!! You guys are all fabulous!
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody!! My hunny and I did our fit test yesterday (we both passed) and did day 1 today! It was surprisingly easier then I thought (still extremely hard though, lol) were really excited about it!! I have a couple questions what do you all log it under ? Aaaand which of the protein shake recipes they give you are your favorite? We drank the wild berry one today and it was heavenl, (helped sooooo much with the upset stomachs we both had afterward (anyone else experience this btw?) Hope we can all become p90x pals. We'd love the support!
  • Gemsmommy2010
    Options
    Hey WildFlower7! Congrats to you and your hunny on passing your fit test and welcome to your P90X journey!!! :)

I can't say much for the protein shake recipes - I kinda follow my own and I am a fan of new whey liquid protein shots (all protein no carbs or fat).

I haven't experienced an upset tummy after a workout either - but, I have been a little lightheaded. Hopefully it's not something that plagues you along the way.

Welcome to the community! :)
  • WildFlower7
    WildFlower7 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    Thank youuuu:smile: thankfully my hunny is in the marines so is educaed on fitness he explained the stomach ache to me and today after doing plyometrics only had a little bit of a queezy tummy. He made me the yummiest protein shake and my tummy ache is feeling better already!! :wink: its just moving any muscles and getting up thats an issue right now:laugh:
  • Gemsmommy2010
    Options
    Week 3 Incoming! I'm feeling stronger already! Looking forward to getting to week 4 - I've heard core synergistics is good!

Hope everyone is doing well and feeling great! Here's to an awesome week!
  • sizzlii
    Options
    Hello!

I'm starting week 1 of p90x today! I started it a couple months ago and stopped in favor of starting running, but I really want to get back into it. I love Tony Horton and can't wait to start again! I hope everyone else is doing well with this, too! :)