Running withdrawls!!

Malani2010
Malani2010 Posts: 245
edited October 3 in Fitness and Exercise
Does anyone else get them. What I mean by that is when I don't get to go running one day I can get a bit crazy and cranky. It's almost as bad as those first few days quitting smoking. lol

Replies

• UrbanRunner81
    UrbanRunner81 Posts: 1,207 Member
    Well not just from running but on my rest day I feel like I should be doing something.... like I should exercise. I have some energy, but I know my body needs a day to recharge and rebuild. So usually all I do is walk to help burn some energy.
  • CoraGregoryCPA
    CoraGregoryCPA Posts: 1,087 Member
    I get that on rest days. I have to run a minimum of 2 days a week.. I think if I didn't run 2 days a week then I would be really crabby! haha.
  • Giantess
    Giantess Posts: 213 Member
    If I don't run four days a week, my boyfriend is ready to kick me out of the house. I know EXACTLY what you mean!! I become a mopey cranky wench!
  • Yes! When I was able to go running every morning it would start my day out on a high. I would be in a good mood all day and sleep well that night. The days when I couldn't run I noticed I would be cranky and/or restless that day and not sleep as well at night. I loved running. I hope I can Start up again soon, I just need my daughter to start to enjoy her stroller. I hope it magically happens tomorrow, you never know with babies.
  • iuangina
    iuangina Posts: 691 Member
    Yes! I've had these for months because I can't run right now due to plantar fasciities :( I have no idea how long I will be unable to run because this stupid injury seems to be never-ending. I'm glad that I can still cycle and swim though!
This discussion has been closed.