Overboard in October: Bye Bye Fatty!

Options
13»

Replies

• hefinator
    hefinator Posts: 260
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Gary? the Challenges aren't yet updated on the blog site, and my team is getting anxious.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Has anyone heard from Gary? the Challenges aren't yet updated on the blog site, and my team is getting anxious.
    No I don't think anyone has as yet!!
    It's 8.30pm here - so I've done the Overboard in Octobers???
  • corymomma
    corymomma Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    same here team is a bit antsy...but no word...I've told my team to choose 3 or 4 of the challenges for today and get some walking in for the day...I know gary had a funeral this weekend, I'm sure if we hold tight he will be back with us soon....
  • ShannGall
    ShannGall Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Good Morning: Going to particpate on my own this month!!
  • nyy03
    nyy03 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    Going solo. The exercises are posted on Gary's blog.
  • PandaFit450
    PandaFit450 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Hi, has anyone heard from Gary??
  • Hi, has anyone heard from Gary??

Gary6030 October Challenge Series will be posted tomorrow. Due to death unavailable until that time. Thanks for understanding. Keep killing fatty. I'll be posting tomorrow very early. Check out the website for the update. www.mfpchallenges.blogspot.com Thanks for being patient!
    17 minutes ago ·
  • babybluz33
    babybluz33 Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I finally found this. I'm checking with my team to see if they want to continue.

Gary-I'm so sorry for your loss!
  • Divagettinfitin2011
    Divagettinfitin2011 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • Tdance5678
    Tdance5678 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Are there any exercises posted anywhere? I can't find them on the blog.
  • lgwmab
    lgwmab Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Are there any exercises posted anywhere? I can't find them on the blog.
    I have not heard of anything, or seen anything.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    I am not even sure if this challenge is still going on but my team is looking to replace one of our members that opted out. If anyone is still looking for a team please contact me.
  • bmfrazie
    bmfrazie Posts: 2,391 Member
    Options
    FYI: I just started a November TEAM challenge that will be rather simular to this challenge with a few changes to make it my own. I would have loved to do this with Gary as the leader. However, since he can't do it this month I am starting one. Teams are of 5 people. Here is the link if you want to find out more details.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/381372-belinda-s-november-team-challenge