After 30 DS ...

Options
what workout program should I do after I'm done with 30 DS? Power 90? Another JM DVD? What's your fav?

Replies

• inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    P90X? :) Depends on your fitness. I might be doing Blast fat, boost metabolism because its a 45 minutes video. Just perfect to burn lots of calories on elevated heart rate. After that P90X would be perfect or Insanity if you don't want to work with weights.
  • misslyssa319
    misslyssa319 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    i'm doing 10lb xtreme slimdown program on exercisetv and love it. feel like it pushes me further than 30ds ever did.
  • cocolo89
    cocolo89 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i will be starting 6wk 6pk once i'm done with the shred :))
  • carrie1128
    carrie1128 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    i'm doing 10lb xtreme slimdown program on exercisetv and love it. feel like it pushes me further than 30ds ever did.
    Me too! I've done 30DS, Ripped in 30 and 6 week 6 pack so I feel like I'm in good shape. I just started adding some of the 10 minute extreme slimdown workouts to my routine and I'm in pain! That is a good thing! LOL. I'm going to stick with them for a while. I still love Jillian though. :)
    Ripped in 30 is a good follow up to the shred though. Depending on how you did with the shred, level 1 of ripped may be a little easy for you but there are 4 levels.
  • asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    I'm going to start a more varied program (mix of cardio, Ripped in 30, No More Trouble Zones, some exercise TV one...) One thing the 30DS has taught me is that I need variety!
  • jnanof
    jnanof Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I have looked at 30DS and its a great program, but I think once you graduate it, you are ready to move on to something bigger!! Although you may feel like you need to complete another 30 DS if you were still struggling. If you were pretty confident with the phase 3, then I would recommend either P90X or Chalene Extreme both from Team BeachBody. Continuing to build muscle is the key to everything good for women. P90X is a bit more extreme but you can modify all the moves. Chalene is a great motivator and a great program.

JOANN
  • cmDaffy
    cmDaffy Posts: 6,991 Member
    Options
    There's a bunch of us doing JM's Ripped in 30. It's a little bit more intense. Intense enough that all of us who did "Shred" for 2 months are seriously feeling "Ripped".

There's a "Ripped in October" thread on here. Check it out!