whats everyone on for dinner tonight?

Options
thought we could share or ideas for tonights dinner?? so whats everyone cooking??:happy: :smile:
im having peppers, mushrooms,peas and chicken in just so juicy garlic sauce. cooking now smells fab! followed by strawberry yogurt and mixed fruit.

Replies

• asyouseefit
    asyouseefit Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Farmer's market quesadillas (zucchini/bell pepper with reduced fat cheese and wholegrain tortillas)
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    im eating what i always eat. baked tilapia sprinkled with lemon juice, garlic pepper, salt and pepper, and cayenne pepper. And yogurt.
  • Lotte34
    Lotte34 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    chicken tikka masala only 240 calories
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Options
    Chicken and baked potato!
  • vim_n_vigor
    vim_n_vigor Posts: 4,089 Member
    Options
    Something with salmon. Oh, and family night at church tonight, so probably some not so diet friendly snacks! I am going to get my workout in before we go so I can have those goodies.
  • rbryntes
    rbryntes Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    Something to sustain me over the Yom Kippur fast, and not technically dinner, I suppose, since by dinnertime I'll be fasting.
  • louisebear
    Options
    veg samosa X 2 and octopus salad yummy!!!!
  • ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Probably some type of chicken with veggies. I am boring!
  • fat_tastic
    Options
    I've been craving a steak for a few weeks now so I'm going to have a filet mignon with a huge Sipinach Salad.
  • darlalu00
    darlalu00 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Whole wheat angel hair pasta with ground turkey meat sauce
  • basschick
    basschick Posts: 3,502 Member
    Options
    garlic parsley fettuccine with basil pesto sauce and a raw green pepper on the side
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    No idea. Oooo, maybe I'll go get some stuff for chili since we are having one of the first really cold days of fall.
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    It's Friday! I am having BEER for dinner . :drinker:

:laugh:
  • Mustangsally1000
    Mustangsally1000 Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have no idea. It's only 11 in the morning. don't even know what I'm having for lunch. :laugh:
  • Beauty0619
    Beauty0619 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    My class reunion is tonight at a place that has DELISH food!! so I'm going to work it out and get as many walks in as I can during the day. I am going to stack my plate up with the steam veggies (all catering halls have the 'steam veggie tray') and eat moderately and most of all....stay on the dance floor to exercise...opps, I mean, dance! lmbo!! Have a great day everyone...make today count!
  • Luandanielle1979
    Luandanielle1979 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Im on homemade Veggie soup made with 10 differnet veg. Im on a night shift so wont be eating my real evening meal until 2am. So I eat light until then x I think I'll go for a bit of chicken and salad, yogart and fruit x
  • scarletleavy
    scarletleavy Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Grilled Veal Chops with Sauteed Sweet Peppers and Onions and a Salad
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    eating some whole wheat thin spaghettie with pink vodka sauce....mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm and only under 400 calories a serving....YUMM
  • stefchica
    stefchica Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    It's Friday! I am having BEER for dinner . :drinker:

:laugh:

that sounds DELICIOUS
  • RachelT14
    RachelT14 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Red cooked tofu with stir fried veggies and a small portion of noodles and if i have the calories left one of the banana muffins my 3 year old made this afternoon!