My Boobs!

Options
I think I have the opposite problem that a lot of women have. No matter how much weight I lose none of it comes from my boobs! It's kind of bumming me out because it seems like I will always be an L/XL on top and its making me look much bigger (I wear a G Cup bra). Even when I was 50lbs heavier than I am now they were the same size. I still cannot find shirts that button, and if I wear something that fits in the torso and waist I think it looks a bit hoochie (not that I always mind ;).

Anyone else have this? Any advice?

Surgical reduction is not an option.

Replies

• purplepollypops
    purplepollypops Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Same thing here! I was a 46D when I first started this. Now 44lbs lighter and STILL the same size!!
  • melsy78
    melsy78 Posts: 65
    Options
    I have that problem, I find that as I lose weight they go down a little but certainly nowhere near as much as I would like.
    No advice to offer, I have decided I am just going to have to live with it, stretchy, fitted t-shirts are my friend. Button up anything is a no go.
  • Jennypins
    Jennypins Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I do. I'm a D... always have been.

Weight goes up, weight goes down.. 36 will go to 32... D stays the same.

I cannot wear buttondown shirts. We call it the curse of the B_____ (our last name) Bust.

Thanks Mom. I blame you. lol.
  • apee24
    apee24 Posts: 46
    Options
    OMG I totally have the opposite problem. I deflate like a balloon. I am between an A cup and a B cup. When i lost weight that is the first thing that goes. I have to work extra hard on my boob area so that I don't look deflated!
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    Options
    I do have the same problem and I am considering a reduction. BUT, you may not lose it there, but you probably do lose it in your back and shoulders. That will effect the way that your bra fits and how the girls look. Go get a good bra fitting. Not at Vic's Secret, but a real place. I don't know where you live, but we have Lady Grace around here. The lady may seem like she is getting fresh , but they do a great job! :wink: There are also some very high end places that do great fittings too. You can always get the fitting and find what you need online on sale. The right bra, may make all the difference!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    If you lose enough fat it WILL come off of your boobs. I promise.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    Well dang.. I am messed up all the way around.. First i have no boobs..especially not for my size. you know how bad that sucks with certain tops and swinwear.. and then it is the first thing i lose. lol Happy Firday all
  • ItsMeLori
    ItsMeLori Posts: 346
    Options
    no matter how small I get my boobs stay big. Look at my pic though, they don't look as fat after 12 pounds. I am fitting better in the bra but haven't gone down a size yet
  • rosalee87
    rosalee87 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Same thing with me at 165 I was a 36DD and now at 133 I'm still a 36DD; I don't understand it though - I don't want to lose them anyways but I have always heard your boobies and booty are the first to start slimming. I guess not in our case! LOL
  • cici1028
    cici1028 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I had that problem until the very end of my weight loss. They did indeed reduce in size... from a 34G down to a 34 E/DD. But that was it. Not much more than that.
  • godroxmysox
    godroxmysox Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    I have gone from a 38DD to a 34DD....yup, still DD....I'm not as large as you, but I feel your pain...what I would give to be a C!
  • Bugsyzgrl
    Bugsyzgrl Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Same thing here!! My around size changes but my boobs... Good ole' DD since high school. Their only movement is down. Gravity apparently has more pull with them than weight loss...!!
  • Sherie13
    Sherie13 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Sorry... I had the same problem. I had surgery to reduce them and they are still a DD... I still wear an XL to compensate for them and they removed 4lbs! Good luck!
  • HollyLLillis
    HollyLLillis Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Yes I had the same problem a few years back, I got down to 130 and was still a DD 38, so I talked with my doctor and he said he would recommend a breast reduction and that is what I did!! I never have regretted it and would do it again in a heart beat!! I am now a 36 C
    Holly
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    You could have your button ups/jackets etc taken in! I always buy tops to fit my chest, and alter the rest if needed.
  • MrsB123111
    MrsB123111 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Don't worry, they'll shrink! I have lost 72 pounds total and went from a 42DD to a 36D. I remember when I had lost about 30 pounds, I said I felt like I hadn't lost anything in my bust area. Then one day, I woke up and it was like they had shrunk overnight!
  • VeganInTraining
    VeganInTraining Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    My boobs are always the last thing to go. i have never been bigger than a C but my last 5-10lbs are always off of my boobs so maybe it will be the same for you? OK I should say they are the LAST thing to go, the last ting are my love handles so if I want to get rid of my love handles I need to sacrafice the boobs
  • Kimmy546
    Kimmy546 Posts: 102
    Options
    I'm not in this club.... lol mine where a 38 C now bordering 36 C/B. I would take that as a blessing. lol
  • DerpdyHerp
    Options
    My moobs are still there. How to get rid of them??
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    no matter how small I get my boobs stay big. Look at my pic though, they don't look as fat after 12 pounds. I am fitting better in the bra but haven't gone down a size yet

You look great!!