New here!

Options
Hello all:
Well, I am Amanda, I live in central Michigan. I am currently 6 1/2 months pregnant! :smile: I am on here to watch my calorie intake and hopefully kick start my weightloss for after the baby comes. I've gained about 18 pounds so far, which is 18 more than what they wanted me to gain total. I am a big girl, however I'm only a size 16/18, depending. I am hoping that I can keep track of myself better and maybe take off some unnecessary weight while I'm doing it. Then, it's into full gear once I'm done being pregnant! Hoping my hubby will still like me once this is all over. :tongue:

Mandy

Replies

• amandabauer99
    amandabauer99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello all:
    Well, I am Amanda, I live in central Michigan. I am currently 6 1/2 months pregnant! :smile: I am on here to watch my calorie intake and hopefully kick start my weightloss for after the baby comes. I've gained about 18 pounds so far, which is 18 more than what they wanted me to gain total. I am a big girl, however I'm only a size 16/18, depending. I am hoping that I can keep track of myself better and maybe take off some unnecessary weight while I'm doing it. Then, it's into full gear once I'm done being pregnant! Hoping my hubby will still like me once this is all over. :tongue:

Mandy
  • cloverluv
    cloverluv Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    First being pregnant...I wouldn't start any weight loss but changing your eating habits is awesome and what a great time to start! Welcome and remember your support is here when you need it! :flowerforyou:
  • aprilvet
    aprilvet Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Agreed! Don't try to lose weight now, unless your OB says to. Just work on healthy, maybe stopping the weight gain. Once you've delivered, then focus on the weight loss!

Congratulations and good luck with the baby!!!:flowerforyou:
  • amandabauer99
    amandabauer99 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thank you, thank you! I'm not trying to start losing like crazy right now, but I have been losing a little. The ob didn't want me to gain any weight, so I'm doing really bad by her standards. My new doc hasn't said anything, but I'd like to at least maintain my own weight while the baby gains.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou: