Need Some Friends for Support

Options
I had WLS June 27th and have been using MyFitnessPal for about a month - LOVE IT, but could really use some friends to support purposes.

Stacey
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• czechsmate
    czechsmate Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Hi Stacey! I started the middle of September and love it, you can add me if you like...will give you all the support I can!:bigsmile:
  • jamiewilson7414
    Options
    Hey, I am new here. My name is Jamie. I'm 23 years old and was just told I have P.C.O.S (polycystic Ovary Syndrome) the doctor told me to do Weight Watchers but I thought for the price of that I CAN do this by myself with exercise and the right diet.
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Sent you a request. I originally started in April and then fell of the wagon for a bit. But I have stayed the course for 100 days now and am seeing great results!!
  • me1howard
    me1howard Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello, We are all here for you! :)
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Goodluck on your journey. My BF's mom had it done a few years back and she looks great! Feel free to add me if you would like!
  • nancymmorris
    Options
    Welcome! i have been here since Feb 1. Have had my ups and downs but still here and working hard. Sent you a request.:smile:
  • Wisks
    Wisks Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Stacey, welcome. We all need friends and support on our journey. I would love to be your friend on this site. The more the better!
  • Marlys101
    Marlys101 Posts: 100
    Options
    Hi Feel free to add me :) Marlys
  • PrettyLittleLiar79
    Options
    Welcome! I am still a newbie, and looking for friends to support....Feel free to add me. =-.)
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am still a newbie, and looking for friends to support....Feel free to add me. =-.)
    Fee free to add me too!
  • southerngirlspa
    Options
    Welcome, I've been here a little over a week and am open to new friends also! I sent you a request and anyone else can feel free to send me one.
  • mrsewert
    mrsewert Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!

I've been a member here for over a year. Fell off the wagon but have recently jumped back on. I'm in need of friends too.

Best of luck on your journey.
  • javagirl4012
    Options
    I NEED FRIENDS FOR SUPPORT...BEEN DOING THIS FOR A LITTLE OVER A WEEK?To nancymmorris: you are so brave to post your weight . we have the same starting weight pretty much. except you are SOO close to your personal goal! very impressive. do you feel different? clothes fit differently? im so curious!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Welcome and feel free to add me! I got back on the MFP wagon last month and I know how it helps to have support! :)
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • tofucream
    Options
    Welcome!! And...Im only about a week old too! :) It has been helping me TREMENDOUSLY to be accountable, honest, and mindful about what I eat (for me its not just the calories...cause then I'd be eating chocolate all day..or Puffins cereal! lol) but how much and how Im eating it! Feel free to add me, I am adding friends as I go too so would love to support you too for support from others is a huge component of success in maintaining health.
    Have a great Friday and weekend and...keep it in a day! At least I do that so that I dont feel overwhelmed and feel like falling off the wagon thinking that my goal is too far to reach! :) TC
  • ezekiel571
    Options
    Hey Im new to the website but been using the app for a while now. Good luck with your fitness goals!
  • pattynava
    pattynava Posts: 331
    Options
    Welcome...I've been on here about a month and 1 week...So far it has been an awesome experience.....Feel free to add me also...Always helpful to have friends and support:flowerforyou: