anyone from weston super mare, england??

Options
benodie
benodie Posts: 231 Member
hiya I'm not exactly new I've been here nearly 80 days :) I've met some brilliant really supportive people but no one that lives near me. Just wondered if there is anyone 'out there' that lives in or near W-S-M?? :smile:

Replies

• Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    Hi thanks for the friend invite :)

Mandy x
  • fionarama
    fionarama Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    i went there once, its a 3 hour drive from me (in the Midlands!).
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Im a couple of junctions down from you, how you finding it there? Been there a couple of times with the kids and have always found it to be very pleasant, will friend req you, looking for a people who inspire and want to be inspired
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    anyone else from Near W-S-M feel free to add me. Im at goal now but still losing the odd lb here and there and dont mind helping others :) xx
  • HTMTM
    HTMTM Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I am from Bridgwater, which is very close.
  • benodie
    Options
    Im a couple of junctions down from you, how you finding it there? Been there a couple of times with the kids and have always found it to be very pleasant, will friend req you, looking for a people who inspire and want to be inspired

Thanks! I need all the inspiration I can get . .got a looooong way to go!!
    I like weston a lot now . .I moved briefly to milton keynes and came RUNNING back lol!
  • benodie
    Options
    I am from Bridgwater, which is very close.

Sorry I didn't realise!! Nice to have someone local on my friends list! :smile:
  • HTMTM
    HTMTM Posts: 31 Member
    Options

Sorry I didn't realise!! Nice to have someone local on my friends list! :smile:

Don;t apogise! Why and when did you move there then?
  • waxon81
    waxon81 Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hows this for weird then, I used to live in Buckingham.lol spent a fair bit of time in mk as a teen
  • benodie
    Options
    HUGE apologies to anyone from milton keynes that reads this but it was the MOST miserable time of my life . . .met a boyfriend that had family there and we moved there to start again . . .sooooooooo didn't work . . .fortunatley we moved back to weston and he is my still my husband 15 years later (ahhhhhhh!!) :)
  • oneoddsock
    oneoddsock Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm in Bristol, so just up the road from WSM. My boyfriend lived in MK until he was ten and the only thing he claims to remember is the roundabouts!

Feel free to add me, anyone & everyone!