First day here

Options
Hi everyone! I am new to this sight but have been working with a trainer for more than 4 months. I have lost about 30 pounds but I have a long way to go. My trainer tells me that diet is 85% of what makes weight loss successful. I could use some people to encourage me and I will do the same for you!!

Replies

• heather_morales
    Options
    hi. you are doing great so far. welcome to mfp. this place is great.
  • inspiration345
    inspiration345 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Welcome here and yes it's right about the diet. It's so important. After 5 weeks of being here I am still struggling to get that part of the equation right. I find exercising easy and fun but they also make me very hungry. Got to fix that. Good luck to you too :).
  • grannytwinkie
    Options
    Great progress! I have just started so I really have no success stories to share, but hope to change that soon. Keep up the good work!
  • amy402011
    Options
    it's my first day too! good luck - we can do this :)
  • dobarber
    dobarber Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    I agree that eating right is one of the most important things but staying with it is THE most important thing. This is a life changing thing that you have to do day in and day out. You can't wake up in the middle of the night and have 4 sugar cookies and go back to bed and expect to lose weight that week(guilty). You're doing an awesome job so far though. Keep going and you'll definitely get the results you're looking for. Good job getting the trainer too. I just joined a gym right up the street from me and its definitely making a difference. My weight loss seems to be slowing down a little but I think it'll kick back into gear once my body stops going "Holy CRAP that hurts!" Friend me if you'd like
    Doug