Your favorite Netflix streaming workout videos?

Options
I'm so happy that Netflix has workout videos. They have really helped me mix the excercise bag up and prevent boredom. I'm liking the 10 Minute Solutions cardio and pilates ones. I mix things up even within one workout and finish off with some nice relaxing pilates.

Alot of them seem like they are from 5-6 years ago, but I do notice some of the same HIIT and circuit principles being applied that I see in 2010 DVDs I have. So, hopefully the fitness "technology" isn't terribly out of date.

What are YOUR favorites?

Replies

• Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Wow, I might need to check them out.
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Bump for later. I discovered Netflix had the streaming workouts when I started MFP but only used it once. Curious to see what ones users recommend.
  • heather_morales
    Options
    crunch: fat burning ab attack
  • mike_hill
    mike_hill Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WHAT? This is a thing? I will have to check this out. Though, I live on the second floor of an apartment building- yoga or something would be fine, but do you think anything more intense would be too loud for the downstairs neighbor?
  • u2fergus
    u2fergus Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    10-minute solution Pilates is my absolute favorite... it's a really good workout, even if it doesn't burn that many calories! I also like the Crunch series... there are several good ones there in a variety of different styles. My favorite is Crunch Fat-Burning Pilates with Ellen Barrett, but there are several to choose from.
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    WHAT? This is a thing? I will have to check this out. Though, I live on the second floor of an apartment building- yoga or something would be fine, but do you think anything more intense would be too loud for the downstairs neighbor?

Most of the cardio ones I've used demonstrate lower-impact alternative moves for some of the higher impact stuff (like jumping jacks) in case you need them. If you do that, I think the downstairs neighbors shouldn't notice anymore than they would notice you walking around. :)

And I found the easiest way to search for them is on the website first as I still can't figure out how to search for a Genre on my PS3 Netflix. Some of the Genres are Sports & Fitness, Workouts, Dance Workouts, Cardio & Aerobics
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    Crunch Super Slim Down with Ellen Barrett is my fave

NETFLIX INSTANT LIST (partial anyway)

Crunch: 13 available
    10 Minute Solution - 7 available
    Dance Off! - 4 available
    Self: - 3 available
    Trainer's Edge - 3 available
    Healing Yoga - 2 available
    Hot Yoga - (soft core yoga haha)
    Yoga for Health - 2 available
    Pilates Essentials
    Pick Your Level Pilates
    The Situation
  • kknudson
    kknudson Posts: 60 Member
    Options

Most of the cardio ones I've used demonstrate lower-impact alternative moves for some of the higher impact stuff (like jumping jacks) in case you need them. If you do that, I think the downstairs neighbors shouldn't notice anymore than they would notice you walking around. :)

And I found the easiest way to search for them is on the website first as I still can't figure out how to search for a Genre on my PS3 Netflix. Some of the Genres are Sports & Fitness, Workouts, Dance Workouts, Cardio & Aerobics

Good idea! I was looking for something to do in the morning this winter when it gets all icy outside!
  • Hannerling
    Options
    Bump
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Soft core yoga sounds so fun.
  • Gigi_licious
    Gigi_licious Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    Bump.....because I learned what bump means....
  • catmom2cj
    catmom2cj Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Lately I have doing Crunch :Fat Burning ab attack, in the past I have done 10 minute solution kickbox bootcamp. I tried a few of the dance ones but found that I'm not that coordinated lol
  • SaishaLea
    SaishaLea Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I like the Crunch: Boot Camp workout. It's hard work!
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Lately I have doing Crunch :Fat Burning ab attack, in the past I have done 10 minute solution kickbox bootcamp. I tried a few of the dance ones but found that I'm not that coordinated lol

hehe, I tried the dance ones too, and I was laughing at myself the whole time! I was afraid someone would see me through the window and think I was having some sort of attack or something.:laugh: