PIZZA

Options
Becca21
Becca21 Posts: 361 Member
Today Ive Done 1030 cal burn
But just gone and ate dominos pizza a whopping 1238 cals OUCH
So for the whole day ive ate 2370 cals
Netting 1340

Im Feeling So quality now and hopping I don’t but any weight on.

Replies

• digitalsteel
    digitalsteel Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    No matter how much exercise I do, if I load up on that many carbs I never lose weight.
  • MikeSEA
    MikeSEA Posts: 1,074 Member
    Options
    The dominos thin crust isn't bad for calories, but it's still commercial pizza : )
  • wilkin_rebecca
    wilkin_rebecca Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I don't think you should feel guilty unless its something you are doing all the time, its ok to have a treat once in awhile.
  • sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is a new day!!!
  • H_Factor
    H_Factor Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options
    you can't out-train bad eating.

saying that, don't sweat the pizza. you did great burning all of those calories and you rewarded yourself with a pizza. so long as this is not the norm, you will be fine.

as for pizza, if you have a Papa Murphy's in town, I strongly recommend it. Sure, you have to cook the pizza yourself, but its yummy and its thin crust pizzas are pretty low calorie wise (I think a piece of cheese pizza is 160 calories and the garlic veggie slice, which is absolutely YUMILICIOUS is not much more).
  • cindy0716
    cindy0716 Posts: 135
    Options
    Today is pizza day for me !! Some things I will not give up. So, just gonna do a little extra walking this evening.
  • SarahxCheesecake
    SarahxCheesecake Posts: 169 Member
    Options

Im Feeling So quality now and hopping I don’t but any weight on.

Quality typos....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • scrapbookdiva2
    Options
    Good days and bad days - don't sweat it! just get back on the saddle. Drink lots of water today to flush excess sodium etc from your system and continue to eat healthy balanced meals for the rest of the day as you would as usual. you do not want to let yourself feel hunger. you cannot win against Biology. So try and eat high protein and quality foods as often as possible ( I try to eat 3 meals and 3 snacks ) and eat about every 2-3 hours. This hopefully will help you be able to stop and moderate a bit more. But hey! Pizza is great and nice for a treat!
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,238 Member
    Options
    Nothing wrong with having some pizza now an then. I do it and have had no problem losing. It is a matter or realizing if you deny yourself all the time you will fail in the long run. The key to a successful body transformation is to do something that you can maintain for life. I my opinion, a life without pizza is something I could not maintain. I had a nice spinach, provolone ultra thin crust pizza for lunch. It was great and I enjoyed every morsel.
  • methetree
    methetree Posts: 381
    Options
    I make my own pizza when the craving hits me. Much less calories, better nutrient value, and I can use whole foods....
    it has kept my sanity!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i.
    love.
    pizza.

especially www.nakedpizza.com
  • ddiestler
    ddiestler Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I too like pizza every now and then. My favorite kind is mushroom,onion, black olive, and red peppers.. However, I've learned to subsitute the crust by using a large portabella mushroom cap. I clean out the gills and remove stem.. I put in pizza sauce and whatever toppings I want.. Since I'm using all veggies and saving on crust I always use regular mozarella cheese( I've found the reduced fat don't melt as well)

The whole calories come out to be pretty low..less than 150 for me.. One is filling but it wouldn't break the bank if you ate two:) all the pizza flavors without the guilt of the crust.
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Rice cauliflouer and make a cauliflower pizza! It's actually quite healthy for you and tastes great. I make mine with chunks of chicken, beef, mushrooms, olives, and peppers =)
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    you're only netting 1340, so you shouldnt worry about it! i wouldnt!!