Newbie!

Options
Hi, my name is Ashley and i live in ARkansas..I am 22 yrs old, married to a wonderful man of almost 5 years, and we have two beautiful little boys- aidan is almost 4, and austin is 18 months old. They are all my life:heart: ...so imagine my frustration because I started this roadtrip to weightloss just 4 days ago, and my weight was 190.5!!...Growing up the most i ever weighed was 140...still too much for my height and age, but everyone says i am "big boned"...lol, does that even exist?!!:huh: So ne ways just wanted to send a quick message to say hi to everyone and may you all and me as well:flowerforyou: prosper in our weight loss and be successful till the end!
Ashley:happy:

Replies

• aa0509
    aa0509 Posts: 2
    Options
    Hi, my name is Ashley and i live in ARkansas..I am 22 yrs old, married to a wonderful man of almost 5 years, and we have two beautiful little boys- aidan is almost 4, and austin is 18 months old. They are all my life:heart: ...so imagine my frustration because I started this roadtrip to weightloss just 4 days ago, and my weight was 190.5!!...Growing up the most i ever weighed was 140...still too much for my height and age, but everyone says i am "big boned"...lol, does that even exist?!!:huh: So ne ways just wanted to send a quick message to say hi to everyone and may you all and me as well:flowerforyou: prosper in our weight loss and be successful till the end!
    Ashley:happy:
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou: Good luck to you on your weight loss journey :flowerforyou: I wish you the best of luck:smile:
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Big boned = large framed, and yes it exists. I will have to look up that site for you though...
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    http://www.icb2001.com/What_You_Should_Weigh.asp
    This is the site I used.
    Just so you know, the wrist measurement is not good. The width of the elbow is much more accurate.
    Give it a try and see if you want to adjust your goal weight at all.:flowerforyou:
    Oh, and Good Luck
    Welcome to the site and all that.
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello and welcome :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. I just know you will love this site if you don't already, I love it here. It is so motivational, supportive, helpful, and everyone here is so nice, and friendly. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Texann5
    Texann5 Posts: 4
    Options
    welcome newbie! glad to have ya' aboard.

~Texann5