newest season biggest loser

Options
ak_in_ak
ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
For those of you who watch the Biggest Loser, what do you think of the newest season? Honestly, I miss having the couples, there seem to be so many conestants that it is hard for me to pick out my favorites.
Do you think the black's team success is due to Bob being their trainer? I have noticed in seasons past Bob's people tend to be the best and the majority of the time win the show.

Replies

• LittleFootHafner
    Options
    I think the black team is doing the best for 2 reasons:
    1 - Bob is their trainer
    2 - Their age group (younger ones have energy, but not as much will & ability to push themselves - older ones can't do nearly as much cardio in my opinion)
  • himiller3
    Options
    Maybe it's because I'm 39, but I think black team is strongest cuz we are the perfect age! ;)

On the couples one, isn't that normally done after this one? I mean, the regular Biggest Loser runs, then the second half (of the season) runs couples...
  • KaciWood19
    KaciWood19 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    i agree that they are doing so well bc they are young! I feel sad for the blue team!
  • ChristopherOren
    Options
    Yeah . . .Bob is pretty much killing the other 2 trainers. . . What happened to the 2 new trainers from last season? I like those guys. Don't get me wrong . . . I would choose Anna to be my trainer 10 out of 10 times . . . but only because of her looks. Bob gets it done.
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Bob is a strong trainer (as was Jillian). The additional trainers do not have the impact on the contestants to make them work harder or really know how to break past their real issues. They may eventually find the right personas to keep show interest but frankly I prefer Bob's approach and familiarity with the show and it's needs. In spite of those thoughts, I do enjoy and get motivated by the positive progress of the show and seldom miss a show!