Weekend Plans?

Options
SkateboardFi
SkateboardFi Posts: 1,322 Member
what's up for everyone's weekend???

i take my state test for certified nursing assistant tomorrow morning
i'll be getting some new glasses this weekend *i'm blind as a bat and my lenses alone are going to cost a grip lol*
planning on getting some skateboarding done
getting some reading done and perhaps work on my comic book

Replies

• Tujitsu56
    Tujitsu56 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Ha, you are blind too huh? I wear contacts though. My weekend is going to be pretty low key for the most part. My only plan is a birthday outing for a few people I know that have Bdays this month (including my mother). If's funny though, my mom wants to go to a club!!! Whatever, should be fun:)
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Ha, you are blind too huh? I wear contacts though. My weekend is going to be pretty low key for the most part. My only plan is a birthday outing for a few people I know that have Bdays this month (including my mother). If's funny though, my mom wants to go to a club!!! Whatever, should be fun:)

:laugh: your mom sounds like my mom, i go out with her all the time. when's their birthdays? i only ask because mine is this upcoming tuesday. i wear contacts daily, but if i get some cute frames i'm going to change it up more often
  • malaika1981
    malaika1981 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ever consider laser eye surgery?
  • Tujitsu56
    Options
    Her birthday is the 21st and she is going to turn 50 this year, but have lots of plans, lol. We are also going to Myrtle Beach for the weekend of her Birthday, lol.... It's tiring me out trying to keep up with her jk:)

Cute frames huh? I like how my frames look, but I just don't like wearing glasses anymore. It's funny because at one point I hated contacts. Oh well....
  • SkateboardFi
    Options

yeah but have you seen those costs?? lol my mom got the surgery right before she retired from the navy (they paid for it) it was 15 minutes, and she absolutely LOVES it
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Her birthday is the 21st and she is going to turn 50 this year, but have lots of plans, lol. We are also going to Myrtle Beach for the weekend of her Birthday, lol.... It's tiring me out trying to keep up with her jk:)

Cute frames huh? I like how my frames look, but I just don't like wearing glasses anymore. It's funny because at one point I hated contacts. Oh well....

awww you can't let mama wear you out! and yeah i used to hate my glasses but i'm starting to get back into them. funny how stuff like that changes huh?
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Congrats :D What is your comic book about? I love comics :D You are so cool from what I can tell >_< I just had to tell you >_<

I am supposed to go to an orientation tomorrow and am going to buy decorations for my bike. Sunday I think I will go on a trip, but not sure yet ^^
  • Tujitsu56
    Options
    ha, I second what I_love_vinegar says. You are pretty cool. Very different in a good way.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    She's definitely cool!! Awesome, in fact! I always love her status updates and posts, here!

My weekend will consist of dying my hair today and finishing up a paper, and then tomorrow I THINK I'm going to a fall festival with my family, and then Sunday, another fall festival. I'm gettin' in the spirit.
  • leilani♥
    Options
    I was thinking of climbing a mountain. Starting by going up on trail and going down the other side of the mountain and walking all the way around back to my car. A little nuts but w/e... it's a 3 MI hike and a 3.7 Mi walk to my car
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options

When I looked up information on eye surgery a few months ago, it said it was best for people with major eye problems. I was considering getting it done when I'm older, but I'm just nearsighted.

I reeeeaaaaaaaaalllllllyyyyyyyy want contacts! And I desperately need new glasses. I have awesome regular glasses, but I live in Florida--I need my sunglasses. I hate transitions, so I have prescription regular sunglasses and then my regular prescription glasses. If I had contacts, I could avoid costly prescription sunglasses and just get cool cheap ones, haha!
  • kapeluza
    kapeluza Posts: 3,434 Member
    Options
    Ok, so I nubbed it up and resubscribed to WoW. I think I am going to be trying some Firelands. My gear sucks but I'm on Area 52 where there is always a raid going (here's to crossing my fingers - I hope I get carried rofl). I don't have the time to build my gear up like I did back in college. Other than that, spend time with my family and maybe even make pozole this weekend.. GASP!
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    aww thanks you all that's too sweet. well my comic book is my own little anime/graphic novel...it's kinda dorky lol but it's about a renegade angel who basically shapeshifts to eat souls in order to heal her broken heart..still developing how i want to play everything out.

someone mentioned mountain climbing yes? i just want to say i'm inhumanly jealous. i haven't been hiking in eons...definitely not stoked about that but i hope you have a blast!

@vinegar, have fun at your orientation, you're basically living the dream right now in japan, i wish i was there! lol

@ kapeluza, what IS it with WoW? my cna teacher is obsessed with it. she gets up at 4 am just so she can get some killing done before she has to clock in and even has a bumper sticker that reads 'Eat. Sleep. WoW.'
  • Phera
    Phera Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Driving to Santa Cruz tonight. Going to a friends wedding tomorrow in the redwood trees. Hopefully getting an awesome burrito from Taqueria Vallarta at least one day this weekend. Driving back home early Sunday so husband gets home in time for his improv show.
  • SkateboardFi
    Options
    Driving to Santa Cruz tonight. Going to a friends wedding tomorrow in the redwood trees. Hopefully getting an awesome burrito from Taqueria Vallarta at least one day this weekend. Driving back home early Sunday so husband gets home in time for his improv show.

sounds awesome :) i love weddings
  • illy823
    illy823 Posts: 63
    Options
    Wow... I can't top writing a comic book... But here in the MIA, I plan to enjoy it with the kids and my doggie... I've missed my kids this week sooo much that I need to reconnect with them... Besides that, hopefully the pool or bike riding or even the beach... It all depends on the weather...

Have a great Friday..

:flowerforyou:
  • leilani♥
    Options
    Ok, so I nubbed it up and resubscribed to WoW. I think I am going to be trying some Firelands. My gear sucks but I'm on Area 52 where there is always a raid going (here's to crossing my fingers - I hope I get carried rofl). I don't have the time to build my gear up like I did back in college. Other than that, spend time with my family and maybe even make pozole this weekend.. GASP!

/GASP!