! ! Football ! !

Options
What team are you cheering for this weekend? What is your fave "good for you" snack during the games? :happy:

Replies

• Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    Do I have to tell you?

Seeing as you're one of "those" (a Packer Fan).........

um, I'll let you guess.

we're 0 and 4.

We like purple.

:embarassed:
  • We3Rock
    We3Rock Posts: 15
    Options
    That's OK ... I'm not a hater except for that blue and orange team. And unfortunately I am surrounded by them.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    We have a bye...

but my college team is playing so GO HOGS
  • legacysh
    legacysh Posts: 464
    Options
    I am always cheering on my Seattle Seahawks, but I also cheer on New Orleans and Green Bay (fantasy football reasons).

For party snacks, I like to make black bean dip with pita chips. But I always have fresh veggies and fruit. I use the Walden Farms Bacon Ranch dressing for a dip because it has no calories.... :)
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Let's go Falcons! I love me some Tony Gonzalez!
  • mpcass
    mpcass Posts: 86
    Options
    Huge AZ. Cardinals fan. My wife just bought me a Fitzgerald jersey which I will be wearing proudly as we destroy the Viking this week!! Favorite snack is ice cubes, I chew them when I get tense during the game, sorta keeps me from yelling at the T.V.
  • 3ball
    3ball Posts: 338
    Options
    Do I have to tell you?

Seeing as you're one of "those" (a Packer Fan).........

um, I'll let you guess.

we're 0 and 4.

We like purple.

:embarassed:

Me too. :cry:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    <
    My shirt says it ALL!!

And if you cant see it look in my pics my daughter is wearing one too!
  • iAMaPhoenix
    iAMaPhoenix Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    Tampa Bay Bucs Baby...Fire the Cannons...Fire the Cannons. Gonna steal all the gold from those Niners this weekend.

Oh...and Chicken wings. Baked, Fried, grilled, blackened, whatever. Just Chicken wings.
  • Buckeyt
    Buckeyt Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    That's OK ... I'm not a hater except for that blue and orange team. And unfortunately I am surrounded by them.

My 2-2 Bears shouldn't even be a thought for you. You've beaten us the last three times we've played!

By the way go Falcons! :smile:
  • BreakinTheChains
    BreakinTheChains Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    HUGE PACKER FAN HERE!! WOOT WOOT. GO PACK GO
    going with trail mix,veggie and fruit tray for snacks..
  • runner1981
    Options
    RAVENS!!!

we've been sticking to veggie tray and shrimp cocktail. if I do a long run on sunday, i will get wings too!
  • scott1024
    scott1024 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    NOTRE DAME & DA BEARS!
  • cabaray
    cabaray Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Go Colts!!! No really, I'm begging you, Go Colts...this is going to be the worst season EVER! I still love em though!
  • CorinthiaB
    CorinthiaB Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Go Vikings! Anything unhealthy.
  • shazzahare
    Options
    there is no premier league football in britain this weekend because of international match. No match of the day saturday night what will I do.
  • mandasimba
    mandasimba Posts: 782 Member
    Options

Ditto, another Cheesehead in Bear Country.

Grew up in MN, though so I'm more excited at how poorly the Viqueens are doing this season.
  • ShannonTodd
    ShannonTodd Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    :happy: The Pack is back, baby!! :):happy:
    I haven't quit figured out a healthy football watching snack yet, but will let you know if I do. Of course, any unwanted calories can be burn off cheering during the game!! LOL
  • DeenaSteelerGirl
    Options
    Black -n- Gold All the Way !! Go STEELERS !

I like beer during the games.. that is what I have lol :drinker:
  • CorrieV1976
    CorrieV1976 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    GO BILLS!!!!! I'll be there at the game on Sunday 40 yard line 14 rows up.....I'll wave to all my MFP friends watching!! I'll be the one running up and down the steps to try to work off all the beer i intend to drink!!! LETS GO BILLS!!!! 4-1 on Sunday!!!