Brand New!!!!

Options
My friend turned me onto this app and I am so excited!!! Need to lose 56#s.... YIKES!!!! So glad I have something to help keep me in line!!!!! Thanks, Lisa!!!! :tongue:

Replies

• puzwuz1
    puzwuz1 Posts: 42
    Options
    Welcome Lisa!!! Feel free to add me. The site has been great to get motivation from people and really stay accountable and on track! Good luck with everything, you can do it!!!
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    play around with site!. lots of fun stuff to findout.dont let all the information scare you.
  • geeksrule
    geeksrule Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    great site and even better people on here!!! everyone is helpful and motivating!! Feel free to add me as a friend - hope to see you around here - Best of Luck!!!
  • cabriniswamr1011
    Options
    Thank you all for being so welcoming and encouraging!!! I'll definitely be counting on all of you to stay on the straight and narrow!!! I've got your backs too! Any time any of you need it!!!!! :glasses:
  • cabriniswamr1011
    Options
    Wow! Thank you soooo much!!!!
  • cabriniswamr1011
    Options
    I'll try not to... LOL! BE intimated by the site I mean!!!
  • docHelen
    docHelen Posts: 198
    Options
    welcome and feel free to add me as a friend. the support really helps
  • cabriniswamr1011
    Options
    OOOOppppssss! My name is Darvin... Lisa is one of my friends who turned me onto this site Wednesday when we went out to lunch... of all things!!!! :wink:
  • Frenchkins
    Options
    This is my first day using this website.... although I made the account a month ago. I'm basically using it to count my calories... because I'm an over-eater. :] I do workout almost every day (for the past few years), but I've recently gotten to the point were I am gaining weight and am not able to lose the weight (some of the weight is muscle... but not all of it ;)...

Hopefully the calorie counter will help!
  • cabriniswamr1011
    Options
    I used too work out everyday.... used to be a body builder...then went back to competitive swimming...was getting really good again then.....BAM! t-boned by a car and two years later squashed between two cars...my body acted as the bumper between the two....have to admit it didnt do a very good job....after that the weight just piled on!!!! Then at the ripe old age of 44 I tranferred to a 4 year college and joined the college swimming team....it's a DIII school.... dopped over 40#s in three months...graduated this past May and put on over 25#s.... so I really understand you.....Just stick to this....get addicted to adding everything you put in your mouth in your diary and you will do greata...this diary definitely actrs as a great deterrent for going off track of your goals!!!! :smile: